Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
The Model CSRTD is a 16-bit analog input module designed for use with the Modular Controller Series. This module provides a means of high-density signal measurement for data-acquisition applications. The CSRTD accepts various RTD inputs. The module connects and communicates via a backplane connection to the CSMSTR Modular Controller Series Master. The CSMSTR, equipped with serial ports as well as an Ethernet port, allows the system to share data with PCs, PLCs, and SCADA systems. The Master supports any combination of up to 16 CS series modules, allowing a total of 128 signals to be monitored via a single Master.
Internal power management circuits allow the modules to be replaced while power is applied, which reduces downtime. All configuration information is stored locally within the module, as well as in the Master, so replacement modules do not need to be configured.
The Modular Controller Series high density packaging and DIN rail mounting saves time and panel space. The backplane connection provides power and communication to the module and snaps easily onto standard top hat (T) profile DIN rail.
The Modular Controller Series is configured with Windows® compatible Crimson software. The software is an easy to use, graphical interface which provides a means of configuration and commissioning of new systems, as well as routine module re-calibration.
- Dedicated high density temperature input modules for the Modular Controller series
- Models available for thermocouple or RTD inputs
- Thermocouple input version provides independent type selection for each input
- Full isolated design offers 1 kV isolation between channels (CSTC8ISO only)
- Unused inputs can be disabled to increase overall reading rate
- Ideal for data-acquisition applications
- Auto addressing minimizes configuration time
- Can be used in conjunction with any CS series modules
- CSRTD600 and CSTC8000 are UL Listed