Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- BRAND: Diamond Chain
- SKU: 100593
- CONDITION: NEW
- MODEL: A-8174
Diamond A-8174 140 Roller Link
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 0.8 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 800-872-4246
- MOQ: 5
- Order minimum ($) may be applied. Add desired QTY to cart and proceed to checkout to view minimum
- Free shipping on orders over $20
- Contiguous U.S. States
- Payment methods:
- Returnable: See conditions
- Unit of Measure: each
The main issue with the chains is that they are considered ideal for small center distances of about three meters. However, there are some systems engineered to support chain systems of up to 8 meters. The chain system is mainly used for the following three tasks:
- Power transmission
- Conveying materials
Standard for all sizes of roller chain, these links are furnished as complete assemblies. The bushings are press fit into each of the linkplates.
- Engineered material minimizes impurities, which maximizes tensile and fatigue strength.
- Diamond Chain Company’s proprietary carbon content and special alloy chemistries maximize the effectiveness of the heat treatment process.
- Proprietary heat-treating process ensures consistent case hardening depth, which results in maximized wear life, less downtime, and lower costs.
|Number Of Teeth||140|