STEARNS 105671205 EF BRAKE ASSY-STD 166829
BRAND: STEARNS | MODEL: 105671205 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 2127225
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
APPLICATIONS:Designed for application where mounting the brake between the motor and driven load is the preferred or most convenient location. The are excellent for applications where a brake is needed to add to an existing equipment application without replacing the motor.
- Rugged Cast Aluminum Construction
- Stearns brakes are well suited to most industrial applications
- Coupler brakes are designed to be C-Face connected on both ends
- These brakes are not suited for overhung loads to be applied to the output shaft
- Manual Release Knob, Maintained with Automatic Spring-Set Electrically Reset
- Adjustable torque
- Visual Wear Indicator
- Manual Wear Adjustment
This Stearns Coupler Brake is a direct replacement for the following
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
Depends on the item There is always a re-stocking fee.
Disclaimer: The return policy shown below is merely a copy of Rexnord's Distributor Return Policy.
United States Industrial Distributor Return Policy. Excess and other standard product in the distributor inventory can be returned for credit from Rexnord. Returned product must be good sellable, standard product, currently inventoried in a Rexnord warehouse. Returnable product is identified on PTDA Rexnord Industrial Distributor Pricing Information Tapes as returnable. Product must be no older than 3 years from the time of manufacture. All returns are subject to Rexnord approval. Stock returns may be made throughout the year. A stock order for any Rexnord material equal to or greater than the dollar value of return must be received prior to credit being issued. A 15% restocking, repackaging, and processing charge will be deducted from the credit current standard price or actual purchase price (which ever is lower). The value of a single Stock Returns must be greater than $200. The distributor is responsible for all associated freight. All Returns shall not exceed 5% of net purchases in any previous 12 month period. The request for return should be processed through Rexnord CustomerCare after receipt of the stock order for any Rexnord material equal to or greater than the dollar value. A Return Material Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained and used for identification of the returned goods. Credits will be issued within 20 working days from Rexnord's receipt of returned material. Final credit is subject to inspection and acceptance of returned material. Contact your Rexnord Sales Representative for any specific return of an unusual nature or timing. Any other Customer, Geography, or Situations Outside of Standard. Contact your Rexnord Sales Representative. These Returns will be addressed on a case by case basis.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.