FLA Type (Flex-Flex All-Metal Labyrinth Seal) Flex Sleeves
For use with FLA (Flex-Flex All-Metal Labyrinth Seal) and FLAFR (Flex-Rigid All-Metal Labyrinth Seal) couplings.
The FLA Type coupling consists of two special FLA Type flex hubs, two FLA sleeves and one accessory kit. Exposed bolts (E) are the standard design for this coupling, though shrouded bolt (S) designs are available upon request through size 5.5. The FLA Type has a max angular misalignment of 3.0 degrees (1.5 degrees per gear mesh).
The FLAFR Type coupling consists of one special FLA flex hub, one FA rigid hub, one FLA flex sleeve, and one accessory kit. Exposed bolts (E) are the standard design for this coupling, though shrouded bolt (S) designs are available upon request through size 5.5. The FLAFR Type has a max angular misalignment of 1.5 degrees (1.5 degrees per gear mesh).
|Description||FLA 2E SLEEVE|
|Hub Style||Exposed Bolt|
|Max. Bore - Standard Keyway (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||2.125 in53 mm|
|Style||Labryrinth Seal Exposed Bolt Sleeve|
|Application||Driver and Driven|
|Complete Coupling Weight||29.10 lb|
|Length thru Bore||2.440 in61.98 mm|
|Puller Hole Size||38-16|
|Distance between Shaft Ends (Dimension BSE)||0.13 in3.30 mm|
|Dimension D||4.910 in124.71 mm|
|Center Line to Center Line of Teeth||4.000 in101.60 mm|
|Dimension FD||7.00 in177.80 mm|
|Dimension W||1.500 in38.10 mm|
|Cubic inches||119.56000 in³|
|Max. Speed (Unbalanced)||9300.00 rpm|
|Max. Speed (Balanced)||13950.00 rpm|
|Nominal Torque||35500.00 in·lb|
|Max. Angular Misalignment||1.50º per Gear Mesh|
|Parallel Misalignment||0.035 in|
- All-Metal Labyrinth Seals
- AISI 4140 Alloy Steel Construction
- Patented Vari-Crown® tooth form for long life
- Standard 20° pressure angle
- Heat treated bolts for greater strength
- Corrosion resistant bolts and nuts for ease of maintenance
- Provides parallel, angular misalignment and end float
- Flex Half coupling interchangeable with industry standards
- Exposed Bolt Design is standard.
- Shrouded Bolt Design available upon request for sizes 1 through 5.
- Puller Holes are standard on sizes 4 through 7.
- Puller Holes are available for sizes 1 through 3.5 at an additional charge.
- Interference bores with no set screws are standard unless otherwise specified.
- Inch bore and keyway tolerances conform to AGMA 9002-B04.
- For metric bore and keyway tolerances, consult Lovejoy Engineering Section.
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/