LoveJoy 69790400062 C 1.5 SLEEVE
BRAND: LoveJoy | MODEL: 69790400062 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 1795609
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
Continuous Sleeve SeriesFeatures:
- Simple and inexpensive all steel type of gear coupling constructed with a single sleeve and 2 hubs
- Comparatively simple installation
- Precision cut 20° pressure angle gear teeth with minimum backlash
- Most standard configurations are available as stock items
- Angular misalignment of 1/2° per gear mesh (flex-plane)
- Sizes 7/8 through 12, to accommodate bore sizes up to and including 12.50 inches
- Interference fit (standard) and Clearance fit on bores are available
- Load Capacities range from 2,500 in-lbs up to 2,520,000 in-lbs
- Designs for applications requiring horizontal and vertical orientation, full-flex, flex-rigid, mill-motor, disengagement, sliding hubs, Shear Pin, floating shaft, and spacers
- Patented and tested BUNA N seal design with reinforced washers bonded to the inside edges which positively retain lubricant and seal the interior from outside contaminants
- Reinforced rubber seals with snap rings to hold in lubricant
- Two snap rings made of hardened spring steel which securely hold the coupling together, are easy to install or remove, yet withstand 100,000 pounds of end thrust
- Inch and Metric bore sizes available
Lovejoy / Sier-Bath couplings are stocked in an assortment of configurations
which include C and F standard hubs and sleeves, Mill Motor hubs, Vertical
style, Floating Shaft, and Spacer designs. Lovejoy’s superb engineering
staff make it possible to support many additional coupling types such as the
Brakedrum type, Sliding Hub type, Shear Pin type, Jordan type, and custom
lengths for non standard shaft separations. Additional size ranges and
designs to meet unusual application requirements can also be manufactured
by Lovejoy to meet market demands. Material can range from standard
steel to alloy steel and even stainless steel. The exceptional simplicity of the
Lovejoy coupling design make this all possible.
C Type Flex-Flex Couplings
The C Type coupling consists of two flex hubs, one sleeve and one accessory kit
consisting of seals and snap rings.
|Description||C 1.5 SLEEVE|
|Type||Universal Coupling Sleeves|
|Dimension HL||1.810 in45.97 mm|
|Complete Coupling Weight||8.00 lb|
|Size||1 1/2 in|
|Dimension LS||2.530 in64.26 mm|
|Outside Diameter||3.75 in3.75 mm|
|Overall Length||3.75 in95.25 mm|
|Max. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||1.630 in42 mm|
|Dimension CBD||2.250 in57.15 mm|
|Dimension DC||0.190 in4.83 mm|
|Dimension G||0.130 in3.30 mm|
|Dimension G1||0.500 in12.70 mm|
|Dimension HD||2.380 in60.45 mm|
|Dimension R||4.590 in116.59 mm|
|Dimension SL||1.270 in32.26 mm|
|Cubic inches||35.57813 in³|
|Max. Speed (Unbalanced)||5000 rpm|
|Nominal Torque||7600 in·lb|
|Max. Angular Misalignment||0.50º per Mesh|
|Parallel Misalignment||0.007 in|
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|South Haven, MI||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Alpharetta, GA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Dallas, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Downers Grove, IL||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
- Alpharetta, GA
- Dallas, TX
- Downers Grove, IL
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.