Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
F Type Flex Sleeves (with O-Ring)
For use with F (Flex-Flex) or FFR (Flex-Rigid) couplings.
The F Type coupling consists of two flex hubs, two sleeves and one accessory kit. Exposed bolts (E) are the standard design for this coupling, though shrouded bolt (S) designs are available upon request through size 5.5. The F Type has a max angular misalignment of 3.0 degrees (1.5 degrees per gear mesh).
The FFR Type coupling consists of one flex hub, one rigid hub, one sleeve, and one accessory kit. Exposed bolts (E) are the standard design for this coupling, though shrouded bolt (S) designs are available upon request through size 5.5. The FFR Type has a max angular misalignment of 1.5 degrees (1.5 degrees per gear mesh).
For larger torques, consider the FHD Type gear coupling in sizes 10 through 30.
|Description||F 3.5S SLEEVE W/O-RING|
|Hub Style||Shrouded Bolt|
|Style||Shrouded Bolt Sleeve|
|Application||Driver and Driven|
|Complete Coupling Weight||130.00 lb|
|Size||3 1/2 in|
|Length thru Bore||4.190 in106.43 mm|
|Max. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||4.921 in125 mm|
|Distance between Shaft Ends (Dimension BSE)||0.25 in6.35 mm|
|Dimension AD||4.570 in116.08 mm|
|Dimension D||7.910 in200.91 mm|
|Dimension FD||11.00 in279.40 mm|
|Cubic inches||506.99000 in³|
|Max. Speed (Unbalanced)||3500 rpm|
|Max. Speed (Balanced)||5250 rpm|
|Max. Angular Misalignment||1.50º per Gear Mesh|
|Parallel Misalignment||0.130 in|
- Patented Vari-Crown tooth form for long life
- Standard 20° pressure angle
- Heat treated bolts for greater strength
- Corrosion resistant bolts and nuts for ease of maintenance
- Provides parallel, angular misalignment and end float
- Flex Half coupling interchangeable with industry standards
- Exposed Bolt Design is standard.
- Shrouded Bolt Design available upon request for sizes 1 through 5.5.
- Puller Holes are standard on sizes 4 through 9.
- Puller Holes are available for sizes 1 through 3.5 at an additional charge.
- Interference bores with no set screws are standard unless otherwise specified.
- Bore and keyway tolerances conform to ANSI / AGMA 9002-B04.
- For metric bores and keyway tolerances, consult Lovejoy Engineering Section.
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/