FMM 2.5 HUB 406/606/806 MTRFR
BRAND: LoveJoy | MODEL: 69790404975 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 1795933
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
FMM Type Mill Universal Hubs - Finished (AISE Frame) Bore
The FMM Type coupling consists of one universal hub (FMM Mill Type), one standard F Type flex hub, two standard F Type flex sleeves, and one accessory kit. This coupling is supplied with exposed bolts as standard, with shrouded bolts are available upon request through size 5.5.
The FMM Type Mill Universal hub accommodates AISE Mill Motor frame sizes (with the two sleeves and second hub being standard F Type).
|Description||FMM 2.5 HUB 406/606/806 MTRFR|
|Hub Style||Exposed Bolt|
|Type||Gear Coupling Hubs|
|Hub Material||AISI 1045|
|Style||Mill Motor Hub Bored|
|AISE Motor Frame Size||406/606/806|
|Bore Size (Dimension TB)||2.4980 to 2.4990 in|
|Set Screw Style Coupling Size (Dimension T)||No Setscrew|
|Keyway Size (W x D)||1/2 x 1/4 in|
|Max. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||3.250 in85 mm|
|Dimension D||5.840 in148.34 mm|
|Dimension FD||8.38 in212.85 mm|
|Dimension G1||1.310 in33.27 mm|
|Dimension HD||4.630 in117.60 mm|
|Dimension ID1||3.250 in82.55 mm|
|Dimension LTB1||4.000 in101.60 mm|
|Dimension TB||2.498 to 2.499 in63.45 to 63.47 mm|
|Distance between Shaft Ends (Dimension BSE)||0.190 in4.83 mm|
|Cubic inches||64.95381 in³|
|Nominal Torque||56700 in·lb|
|Max. Speed (Unbalanced)||4400 rpm|
|Max. Speed (Balanced)||6600.00 rpm|
- Patented Vari-Crown® tooth form for long life
- Standard 20° pressure angle
- Heat treated bolts for greater strength
- Corrosion resistant bolts and nuts for ease of maintenance
- Provides parallel, angular misalignment and end float
- Flex Half coupling interchangeable with industry standards
- Long Universal Hub used for AISE Motor Frames
- Counterbore is required for hub size 1.5.
- Bore taper is 1-1/4 inch per foot on diameter.
- Exposed Bolt Design is standard.
- Shrouded Bolt Design available upon request for sizes 1.5 through 5.5.
- Puller Holes are standard on sizes 4 through 6.
- Puller Holes are available for sizes 1.5 through 3.5 at an additional charge.
- Interference bores with no set screws are standard unless otherwise specified.
- Inch bore and keyway tolerances conform to ANSI / AGMA 9002-B04.
- For metric bore and keyway tolerances, consult Lovejoy Engineering Section. 1/4 inch hub standoff.
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|South Haven, MI||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Alpharetta, GA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Dallas, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Downers Grove, IL||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
- Alpharetta, GA
- Dallas, TX
- Downers Grove, IL
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.