FA Type (Alloy Steel) Seals ONLY
For use with FA (Alloy Steel) Flex-Flex couplings.
The FA Type coupling provides a higher nominal torque value than standard F Type couplings, and consists of two FA flex hubs, two FA sleeves and one accessory kit. Exposed bolts (E) are the standard design for this coupling, though shrouded bolt (S) designs are available upon request through size 5.5. The FA Type has a max angular misalignment of 3.0 degrees (1.5 degrees per gear mesh).
Note: The FA Type seal is generally included when ordering the FA Type sleeve, and not ordered as a stand alone product.
|Description||FA 4 SEAL|
|Cubic inches||108.00000 in³|
Dimensional Data of Related Coupling
|Normal Temperature Range||-40 to 212 ºF|
- Molded seals maintain proper lubricant retention during misalignment conditions
- AISI 4140 Alloy Steel Construction
- Patented Vari-Crown® tooth form for long life
- Standard 20° pressure angle
- Heat treated bolts for greater strength
- Corrosion resistant bolts and nuts for ease of maintenance
- Provides parallel, angular misalignment and end float
- Flex Half coupling interchangeable with industry standards
- Exposed Bolt Design is standard.
- Shrouded Bolt Design available upon request for sizes 1 through 5.5.
- Puller Holes are standard on sizes 4 through 7.
- Puller Holes are available for sizes 1 through 3.5 at an additional charge.
- Interference bores with no set screws are standard unless otherwise specified.
- Inch bore and keyway tolerances conform to AGMA 9002-B04.
- For metric bore and keyway tolerances, consult Lovejoy Engineering Section.
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/