Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: LoveJoy
- Model: 69790400009
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 1799861
MITE SLEEVEView additional description
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 0.1 lb
- MOQ: 3
Unit of measure: each
Returnable: See conditions
Lovejoy / Sier-Bath Nyflex and Mite
- Lovejoy / Sier-Bath Nylon couplings are compact and require no lubrication. They operate over a wide temperature range at speeds up to 5,000 RPM and are effectively used in applications such as Motor/ Generator sets, pump sets, and many light to medium duty industrial coupling applications. No lubricants are ever required, eliminating the need for seals. The resilient nature of the nylon material makes the contact of the hubs and sleeves almost frictionless. Since no lubrication is used, the coupling can readily be adapted to many applications including vertical and blind installations where the slip-together components offer easy inspection and adjustment. Operationally, the coupling offers a minimum backlash solution that will operate in ambient temperature environments from -40° to 150° F. Nylon Sleeve couplings have precision molded sleeves and hubs with no bolts, pins, flanges, or protrusions to affect balance or safety. The nylon sleeve permits misalignment up to 5° for Dentex and Nyflex couplings and 3° for the Mite. When completely assembled, the Mite coupling weighs less than 1lb and the Nyflex only 3.50 lbs.
- The Nyflex and Mite coupling consists of two sintered iron flex hubs, one Nylon sleeve and two Spiirolox rings.
|Complete Coupling Weight||1.00 lb|
|Overall Length||1.310 in33.27 mm|
|Outside Diameter||2.880 in73.15 mm|
|Max. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||1.125 in28.58 mm|
|Length thru Bore||1.130 in28.70 mm|
|Distance between Shaft Ends (Dimension BSE)||0.13 in3.30 mm|
|Dimension HD||1.750 in44.45 mm|
|Dimension LS||1.310 in33.27 mm|
|Cubic inches||10.86566 in³|
|Max. Angular Misalignment||3.00 º|
- No lubrication required eliminating the need for seals
- Sintered Iron hubs with crowned teeth to provider greater misalignment and gouging of nylon sleeve
- Resilient, lightweight, abrasion and corrosion resistant nylon sleeve accurately molded to mesh with hubs eliminating friction and need of lubrication
- Center groove in sleeves readily permits their use in vertical applications and for blind assembly
- Securely held hubs and sleeves by spring-steel retaing rings yet capable of easy removal and still withstand a 5,000 lbs end thrust
- Minimum backlash operating in an ambient temperature environment of -40 to 150° F
Love joy coupling
Good product and arrived on timeRead more
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/