LoveJoy 69790400023 NYFL HUB 1-1/2 3/8X3/16KW
BRAND: LoveJoy | MODEL: 69790400023 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 1799876
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
Lovejoy / Sier-Bath Nyflex® and Mite®
Lovejoy / Sier-Bath Nylon couplings are compact and require no
lubrication. They operate over a wide temperature range at speeds up
to 5,000 RPM and are effectively used in applications such as Motor/
Generator sets, pump sets, and many light to medium duty industrial
No lubricants are ever required, eliminating the need for seals. The resilient
nature of the nylon material makes the contact of the hubs and sleeves
almost frictionless. Since no lubrication is used, the coupling can readily be
adapted to many applications including vertical and blind installations where
the slip-together components offer easy inspection and adjustment.
Operationally, the coupling offers a minimum backlash solution that will
operate in ambient temperature environments from -40° to 150° F. Nylon
Sleeve couplings have precision molded sleeves and hubs with no bolts,
pins, flanges, or protrusions to affect balance or safety. The nylon sleeve
permits misalignment up to 5° for Dentex and Nyflex couplings and 3° for
When completely assembled, the Mite coupling weighs less than 1lb and
the Nyflex only 3.50 lbs.
The Nyflex and Mite coupling consists of two sintered iron flex hubs, one Nylon sleeve and two
|Description||NYFL HUB 1-1/2 3/8X3/16KW|
|Type||Gear Coupling Hubs|
|Hub Material||Sintered Iron|
|Complete Coupling Weight||3.50 lb|
|Bore Size||1 1/2 in|
|Set Screw Style Coupling Size (Dimension T)||5/16-18|
|Keyway Size (W x D)||3/8 x 3/16 in|
|Overall Length||3.380 in85.85 mm|
|Length thru Bore||1.630 in41.40 mm|
|Outside Diameter||3.750 in95.25 mm|
|Max. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||1.625 in41.28 mm|
|Dimension HD||2.380 in60.45 mm|
|Dimension LS||1.880 in47.75 mm|
|Distance between Shaft Ends (Dimension BSE)||0.13 in3.30 mm|
|Cubic inches||9.23297 in³|
|Max. Angular Misalignment||5.00 º|
- No lubrication required eliminating the need for seals
- Sintered Iron hubs with crowned teeth to provider greater misalignment and gouging of nylon sleeve
- Resilient, lightweight, abrasion and corrosion resistant nylon sleeve accurately molded to mesh with hubs eliminating friction and need of lubrication
- Center groove in sleeves readily permits their use in vertical applications and for blind assembly
- Securely held hubs and sleeves by spring-steel retaing rings yet capable of easy removal and still withstand a 5,000 lbs end thrust
- Minimum backlash operating in an ambient temperature environment of -40 to 150° F
- Clearence fit bores with set screw over keyway is standard through 1.250 inch bores.
- Interference fit bores with no set screw is standard for bores over 1.250 inch.
- Bore and keyway tolerances conform to ANSI / AGMA 9002-B04.
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|South Haven, MI||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Alpharetta, GA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Dallas, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Downers Grove, IL||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
- Alpharetta, GA
- Dallas, TX
- Downers Grove, IL
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.