LoveJoy 69790406302 1090 SPACER HUB S=3.469W/HDW
BRAND: LoveJoy | MODEL: 69790406302 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 1800263
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
Lovejoy is pleased to be able to provide quality grid couplings covering a
large number of industry standard sizes and lengths. The Lovejoy grid style
coupling has proven itself in performance and popularity over a wide range
Lovejoy’s grid style coupling design has demonstrated its ability to dampen
vibration by as much as 30% and can cushion shock loads that could cause
damage to both the driving and driven equipment. The tapered grid spring
design absorbs impact energy by spreading the energy out over the full
length of the grid spring thus reducing the magnitude of the torque spikes.
The Lovejoy design uses a curved hub tooth profile which creates a
progressive contact with the flexible grid spring as the application torque
increases. This feature provides a more effective and efficient transmission
of power in properly aligned couplings.
Lovejoy’s versatile design of industry standard hubs and grid springs
for both horizontal and vertical cover styles allow Lovejoy couplings
to be interchangeable with other industry standard grid couplings and
Proper grid coupling installation and maintenance can add to a longer
coupling life. Grid spring replacement is simple and can be performed at a
fraction of the cost and time of a complete coupling.
The Lovejoy Grid Spacer coupling is an ideal coupling for applications where there is a
requirement for some vibration dampening in installations that are not close coupled. This
means some amount of gap, or BSE exists between the driver and driven equipment shafts.
All Lovejoy Grid Spacer Couplings are supplied with Horizontal Split Covers. The split cover
design allows for quick access to the grid spring for ease of maintenance or grid spring
replacement. The Horizontal Split Cover is also ideal for applications where there may be
some constraints on the diameter of the coupling.
- Designed for ease of maintenance and grid spring replacement
- High tensile grid springs ensure superior coupling performance and longer coupling life
- Split covers allow for easy access to grid springs
- Interchangeable with industry standard grid couplings
|Description||1090 SPACER HUB S=3.469W/HDW|
|Hub Material||Alloy Steel|
|Bore Type||No Bore|
|Set Screw Style Coupling Size (Dimension T)||5/16-18|
|Set Screw Style Coupling Location Size (Dimension SL)||1.030 in26.16 mm|
|Length thru Bore||3.469 in88.11 mm|
|Outside Diameter||8.380 in212.85 mm|
|Min. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||Solid|
|Max. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||4.000 in102 mm|
|Dimension FD||8.250 in209.55 mm|
|Dimension G||0.190 in4.826 mm|
|Spacer Hub Length (Dimension S)||3.469 in88.11 mm|
|Distance between Shaft Ends (Application Shaft Separation)||3.656 in92.86 mm|
|Cubic inches||236.10881 in³|
|Lovejoy® Grid Coupling Size||1090|
|Nominal Torque||33000.00 in·lb3390.00 N·m|
|Max. Speed||3600.00 rpm|
|Max. Parallel Misalignment at Installation (Dimension P)||0.0080 in|
|Max. Parallel Misalignment during Operation (Dimension P)||0.016 in|
|Distance between Shaft Ends (Dimension G) - Normal Gap||0.118 in3.00 mm|
|Max. Angular Misalignment at Installation (X-Y)||0.007 in|
|Max. Angular Misalignment during Operation (X-Y)||0.028 in|
Coupling Part Numbers
|Falk™ Steelflex® Horizontal Cover Style Coupling Part Number||1090T10|
|Morse® / Browning® Grid-Flex Horizontal Cover Style Coupling Part Number||GF2090H|
|Dodge® Grid-Lign® Horizontal Cover Style Coupling Part Number||1090T10|
|Kop-Flex® / Kop-Grid® Horizontal Cover Style Coupling Part Number||1090H|
|Falk™ Steelflex® Vertical Cover Style Coupling Part Number||1090T20|
|Morse® / Browning® Grid-Flex Vertical Cover Style Coupling Part Number||GF2090V|
|Dodge® Grid-Lign® Vertical Cover Style Coupling Part Number||1090T20|
|Kop-Flex® / Kop-Grid® Vertical Cover Style Coupling Part Number||1090V|
- High tensile, shot-peened alloy steel grid springs and precision machined hubs ensure superior coupling performance and long life.
- Lovejoy’s grid couplings with tapered grids are designed to be interchangeable with other industry standard grid couplings with both horizontal and vertical grid covers.
- Lovejoy grid couplings are designed for ease of installation and maintenance reducing labor and downtime costs.
- The torsional flexibility and resilience of Lovejoy grid couplings helps reduce vibration and cushions shock and impact loads.
- Cover fasteners can be provided in either Inch or Metric sizes.
- Excellent for use in applications where the equipment is close coupled or spaced apart requiring a spacer style coupling arrangement.
- Stock spacer designs are available or requests for custom spacer lengths can be addressed by Lovejoy engineering.
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|South Haven, MI||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Alpharetta, GA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Dallas, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Downers Grove, IL||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
- Alpharetta, GA
- Dallas, TX
- Downers Grove, IL
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.