LoveJoy 69790400437 7E FLNG CPLG ACCY KIT
BRAND: LoveJoy | MODEL: 69790400437 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 241806
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
Accessory Kits for All Standard Lovejoy Flanged Gear Coupling Types - Inch (Imperial) Bolts
For use with all Standard Lovejoy flanged gear coupling types (F, FFR, FRR, FA, FL, etc).
The Flanged Coupling Accessory Kits include a gasket and the required bolts to connect the two flanges of a flanged gear coupling together. For flex hubs, the flanges will be on the sleeve. For rigid hubs, the flange will be on the rigid hub.
Note 1: The standard exposed bolt ("E") kits are designed to connect two flanges that are also designated as exposed bolt("E") style. Shrouded bolt ("S") kits are designed to connect two shrouded bolt ("S") flanges. Please ensure the coupling flanges and accessory kit are of the same style (either "E" or "S").
Note 2: Accessory Kits DO NOT include gear coupling grease. Gear coupling grease is essential for satisfactory gear coupling operation, and must be purchased separately.
|Description||7E FLNG CPLG ACCY KIT|
|Flange Style||Exposed Bolt|
|Application||Bolts for coupling sleeves|
|Number of Pieces||33|
|Cubic inches||108.00000 in³|
- Patented Vari-Crown® tooth form for long coupling life
- Precision cut 20° pressure angle gear teeth with minimum backlash
- All steel sleeves and hubs (stainless steel available)
- Designs for applications requiring horizontal and vertical orientation
- Most standard configurations are available as stock items
- Angular misalignment of 1-1/2° per gear mesh (flex-plane) up to size 5.5, 3/4° for sizes 6 and above
- Coupling sizes available through size 30 to accommodate bore sizes up to and including 44 inches
- Interference fit (standard) and Clearance fit on bores are available
- Load capacities range from 7,600 in-lbs up to 47,269,000 in-lbs
- Exposed bolts standard on all sizes, shrouded available by request up to size 6
- Standard bolts supplied by Lovejoy are treated to be corrosion resistant
- Flanged sleeve couplings are interchangeable with industry standards
- Piloted gear fit for higher speeds and less vibration
- Labyrinth all steel seal design in FL series
- Inch and Metric bore sizes available
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|South Haven, MI||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Alpharetta, GA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Dallas, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Downers Grove, IL||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
- Alpharetta, GA
- Dallas, TX
- Downers Grove, IL
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.