LoveJoy 68514466499 CJ 42A HUB CI 1 KW
BRAND: LoveJoy | MODEL: 68514466499 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 1796860
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
- A complete CJ Series coupling is comprised of two standard CJ hubs and one CJ spider. Four types of spiders are available for the CJ Series.
|Description||CJ 42A HUB CI 1" KW|
|Type||Curved Jaw Coupling Hubs|
|Hub Material||Cast Iron|
|Bore Size||1 in|
|Set Screw Style Coupling Size (Dimension T)||5/16-18|
|Set Screw Style Coupling Location Size (Dimension SL)||0.790 in20.07 mm|
|Keyway Size||1/4 x 1/8 in|
|Length thru Bore (Dimensions LTB1/LTB2)||1.970 in50.04 mm|
|Outside Diameter||3.74 in95 mm|
|Overall Coupling Length||4.960 in125.98 mm|
|Spider Outside Diameter||3.740 in95.00 mm|
|Spider Inside Diameter||1.810 in46.00 mm|
|Spider Thickness (Dimension W)||0.790 in20.00 mm|
|Min. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||0.470 in12.00 mm|
|Max. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||1.650 in42 mm|
|Dimension G||1.020 in25.91 mm|
|Dimension HD||2.950 in74.93 mm|
|Dimension U||1.570 in39.88 mm|
|Distance between Spider and Hub Face (Dimension CL)||0.120 in3.05 mm|
|Cubic inches||17.14393 in³|
|Normal Temperature Range (with 80 Shore A, 92 Shore A, and 95/98 Shore A spiders)||-40 to 212 ºF|
|Max. Temperature Range (with 80 Shore A, 92 Shore A, and 95/98 Shore A spiders)||-50 to 248 ºF|
|Nominal Torque (with 92 Shore A spider)||2345.00 in·lb|
|Max Torque (with 92 Shore A spider)||4690.00 in·lb|
|Max. Speed||6000 rpm|
|Angular Displacement||0.070 in|
|Max. Angular Displacement (∆ Ka), n=1500 [1/min]||1 º|
|Max. Axial Displacement (∆ Ka)||0.0790 in|
|Max. Radial Displacement (∆ Kr)||0.0120 in|
The Curved Jaw Design
- Three piece design that is easy to assemble
- The curved jaw design incorporates both radial and axial curvature (crowning) to the elastomer (spider)
- Hubs are offered in sintered iron, steel, aluminum, cast iron and nodular iron materials
- Three different urethane elastomers available
- No metal to metal contact and no lubrication required
- Fail safe design due to the jaw in compression design (continues to function after the elastomer fails)
- The CJ series covers a torque range of 67 to 247,800 in-lbs
- Maximum bore may be achieved through the use of a shallow keyway.
- Maximum bore refers to maximum straight bore with keyway allowed in hub.
- Outside Diameter is equal to Dimension HD for B style aluminum sizes: 19, 24, and 28.
- S = Solid hub with no bore
- Spider Outside Diameter (Dimension A) is equal to Outside Diameter
- The values regarding displacement are provided assuming normal operating conditions (i.e. temperature, torque with nominal rating of the coupling, speed/ RPM rating of the coupling, and misalignment). Careful installation (i.e. alignment) and periodic inspection should be provided to provide the optimum life of the coupling. Special consideration should be given as to the position of the shafts and the amount of axial movement the coupling will be exposed to. The more accurate the alignment of the coupling, will result in greater life of the elastomer. A coupling guard and rotating equipment safety procedures should always be followed. Please consult the Lovejoy web site at www.lovejoy-inc.com for assembly instructions of the curved jaw coupling.
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|South Haven, MI||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Alpharetta, GA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Dallas, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Downers Grove, IL||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
- Alpharetta, GA
- Dallas, TX
- Downers Grove, IL
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.