Image for Illustration purposes only
Actual product may vary
- A complete C Type coupling is comprised of two standard C Type hubs, one cushion set, and one collar with hardware.
|Description||C276 HUB 2-1/4 1/2X1/4KW|
|# of Jaws||3|
|Elastomeric Member||SOX (NBR) Rubber|
|Weight (Complete Coupling w/ Max. Bores)||47.00 lb|
|Weight (Complete Coupling w/ Min. Bores)||36.00 lb|
|Bore Size||2 1/4 in|
|Thread (Dimension T)||1/2-13|
|Keyway Size (W x D)||1/2 x 1/4 in|
|Length thru Bore||3.120 in79.25 mm|
|Outside Diameter||6.180 in156.97 mm|
|Min. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||0.875 in22.00 mm|
|Max. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||2.875 in73 mm|
|Overall Length of Hub||4.750 in120.65 mm|
|Dimension CD||6.530 in165.86 mm|
|Dimension CL||0.120 in3.05 mm|
|Dimension G||1.630 in41.40 mm|
|Dimension HD||5.000 in127.00 mm|
|Dimension SL||1.560 in39.62 mm|
|Cubic inches||181.41390 in³|
|Nominal Torque||4716.00 in·lb|
|Max. Speed||4200 rpm|
|Moment of Inertia WR2||188.000 lb·in²|
|Rated HP at 100 rpm||7.50 hp|
|Rated HP at 1,200 rpm||90.00 hp|
|Rated HP at 1,800 rpm||135.00 hp|
|Rated HP at 3,600 rpm||270.00 hp|
- Nitrile Butadiene (Buna N) Rubber is a flexible elastomer material that is oil resistant, resembles natural rubber in resilience and elasticity and operates effectively in temperature range of -40° to 212° F (-40° to 100° C). Good resistance to oil. Standard elastomer. (Also applies to SXB Cushions.)
- Greater torque and bore capacity than the L-Line series jaw coupling
- Elastomeric cushions are radially removable
- Cushions available in SXB rubber and Hytrel
- Jaw coupling hubs are standard with one set screw, for two set screws see RRS & RRC sections.
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/