LoveJoy 68514426067 C280 HUB 1-1/4 N/KW N/SS RSB
BRAND: LoveJoy | MODEL: 68514426067 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 1797174
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
- A complete C Type coupling is comprised of two standard C Type hubs, one cushion set, and one collar with hardware.
|Description||C280 HUB 1-1/4 N/KW N/SS RSB|
|Bore Type||Rough Stock Bore|
|# of Jaws||3|
|Elastomeric Member||SOX (NBR) Rubber|
|Weight (Complete Coupling w/ Max. Bores)||61.00 lb|
|Weight (Complete Coupling w/ Min. Bores)||49.00 lb|
|Bore Size||1 1/4 in|
|Thread (Dimension T)||1/2-13|
|Length thru Bore||3.120 in79.25 mm|
|Outside Diameter||7.500 in190.50 mm|
|Min. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||1.250 in32.00 mm|
|Max. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||3.000 in76 mm|
|Overall Length of Hub||4.750 in120.65 mm|
|Dimension CD||7.810 in198.37 mm|
|Dimension CL||0.120 in3.05 mm|
|Dimension G||1.630 in41.40 mm|
|Dimension HD||5.500 in139.70 mm|
|Dimension SL||1.560 in39.62 mm|
|Cubic inches||267.18750 in³|
|Nominal Torque||7560.00 in·lb|
|Max. Speed||3500 rpm|
|Moment of Inertia WR2||362.000 lb·in²|
|Rated HP at 100 rpm||12.00 hp|
|Rated HP at 1,200 rpm||114.00 hp|
|Rated HP at 1,800 rpm||216.00 hp|
- Nitrile Butadiene (Buna N) Rubber is a flexible elastomer material that is oil resistant, resembles natural rubber in resilience and elasticity and operates effectively in temperature range of -40° to 212° F (-40° to 100° C). Good resistance to oil. Standard elastomer. (Also applies to SXB Cushions.)
- Greater torque and bore capacity than the L-Line series jaw coupling
- Elastomeric cushions are radially removable
- Cushions available in SXB rubber and Hytrel
- RSB (Rough Stock Bore) hub has No Keyway or set screw hole, it is not useable as shown and must be machined to proper bore tolerances Hub includes inside sleeve and is drilled and tapped for collar bolts. Non-standard bores available – consult Lovejoy Engineering.
- Jaw coupling hubs are standard with one set screw, for two set screws see RRS & RRC sections.
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|South Haven, MI||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Alpharetta, GA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Dallas, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Downers Grove, IL||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
- Alpharetta, GA
- Dallas, TX
- Downers Grove, IL
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.