LoveJoy 68514467252 GS 24 SPIDER 92A YELLOW
BRAND: LoveJoy | MODEL: 68514467252 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 1797278
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
Measurement and Control Systems
- The torsional stiffness of the GS Series coupling provides zero backlashes needed for the accuracy for measurement and control systems. The low torques of these applications give the GS Series the ability to provide zero backlashes due to the elastomeric pre-stress.
Servo and Positioning Drives
- The GS Series provides a zero backlash, flexible connection for servo and positioning drives. An added benefit of the GS Series is its damping capabilities. For applications that have vibrations at critical speeds, the GS Series coupling can provide a zero backlash solution for vibration problems.
Main Spindle Drives
- The GS Series coupling is used in main spindle drives for machine tools. Torque spikes and cyclical loading are handled by the GS Series by damping or by shifting the vibratory frequency range to a non-critical speed range.
|Description||GS 24 SPIDER 92A YELLOW|
|Spider Type||92 Shore A|
|Style||Solid Center Type|
|Stock Sizes||14 - 55|
|Spider Outside Diameter (Dimension A)||2.160 in|
|Spider Thickness (Dimension W)||0.550 in13.97 mm|
|Cubic inches||2.56608 in³|
Dimensional Data of Related Coupling
|Set Screw Size||10-24|
|Set Screw Style Coupling Location Size (Dimension SL)||0.390 in9.91 mm|
|Length thru Bore||1.180 in29.97 mm|
|Dimension HD||2.170 in55.12 mm|
|Min. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||Solid|
|Max. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||1.25 in32.00 mm|
|Dimension CL||0.080 in2.03 mm|
|Clamping Bolt Style Coupling Bolt Location Size (Dimension SL1)||0.550 in|
|Dimension TH||0.120 in3.05 mm|
|Clamping Bolt Style Coupling Bolt Size||M6|
|Temperature||-40 to 194 ºF|
|Max. Temperature Range||-50 to 248 ºF|
|Nominal Torque||309.80 in·lb|
|Max. Torque||619.50 in·lb|
|Max. Speed for Clamping Style Hub||6950.00 rpm|
|Max. Speed for Set Screw Style Hub||8850.00 rpm|
Performance Data of Related Coupling
|Max. Speed for Locking Device Style Hub||13800.00 rpm|
|Axial Misalignment||+0.055 -0.019 in|
|Angular Misalignment||9.00 º|
|Radial Misalignment||0.005 in|
|Dynamic Torsional Stiffness||38019.00 in·lb/rad|
|Static Torsional Stiffness||12673.00 in·lb/rad|
|Radial Stiffness||8458.0000 in·lb|
- Four types of spiders are available for the CJ Series of couplings
- Urethane spiders provide high abrasion resistance and elasticity, along with good damping characteristics
- The spiders are offered in a variety of shore hard nesses, each providing a different level of torque capacity, damping, and chemical resistance
- The 92A shore insert (yellow in color) is the standard, offering excellent torque carrying capacity
- The 80A shore insert (blue) offers the best damping characteristics
- The 95/98A shore spider (red) offers higher torque than the standard 92 shore, but retains greater damping capacity compared to the 64D shore insert (green)
- The 64D shore insert is offered for high humidity environments, higher temperatures, and offers the highest torque capacity
- The standard curved jaw spider design has a hole in the center to accommodate small between shaft end measurements
- The 80A, 92A, and 95/98A shore spiders have a temperature capacity of 212° F
- The 64D shore spider has a temperature capacity of 230° F
- The curved jaw spider’s urethane material also resists oil, dirt, sand, grease, moisture, many solvents, as well as atmospheric effects of ozone
The GS Series coupling handles the following types of misalignment: axial, angular, and radial.
The coupling retains its zero backlash properties due to its spider design.
Axial misalignment can be caused
by different shaft tolerances or
by thermal expansion of shafts.
The GS Series coupling handles
axial misalignment while keeping
reactionary forces low.
Radial misalignment can be defined
as a measure of the offset distance
between the centerlines of the
driving and driven shafts. This type
of misalignment, due to the forces
involved, causes the highest stress.
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|South Haven, MI||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Alpharetta, GA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Dallas, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Downers Grove, IL||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
- Alpharetta, GA
- Dallas, TX
- Downers Grove, IL
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.