Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- A complete C Type coupling is comprised of two standard C Type hubs, one cushion set, and one collar with hardware.
|Description||C285 HUB 1-1/4 N/KW N/SS RSB|
|Bore Type||Rough Stock Bore|
|# of Jaws||3|
|Elastomeric Member||SOX (NBR) Rubber|
|Weight (Complete Coupling w/ Max. Bores)||87.00 lb|
|Weight (Complete Coupling w/ Min. Bores)||68.00 lb|
|Bore Size||1 1/4 in|
|Thread (Dimension T)||5/8-11|
|Length thru Bore||3.750 in95.25 mm|
|Outside Diameter||8.500 in215.90 mm|
|Min. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||1.250 in32.00 mm|
|Max. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||4.000 in102 mm|
|Overall Length of Hub||5.380 in136.65 mm|
|Dimension CD||8.880 in225.55 mm|
|Dimension CL||0.120 in3.05 mm|
|Dimension G||1.630 in41.40 mm|
|Dimension HD||6.5 in165.10 mm|
|Dimension SL||1.750 in44.45 mm|
|Cubic inches||388.70500 in³|
|Nominal Torque||9182.00 in·lb|
|Max. Speed||3200.00 rpm|
|Moment of Inertia WR2||642.000 lb·in²|
|Rated HP at 100 rpm||14.60 hp|
|Rated HP at 1,200 rpm||175.20 hp|
|Rated HP at 1,800 rpm||262.00 hp|
- Nitrile Butadiene (Buna N) Rubber is a flexible elastomer material that is oil resistant, resembles natural rubber in resilience and elasticity and operates effectively in temperature range of -40° to 212° F (-40° to 100° C). Good resistance to oil. Standard elastomer. (Also applies to SXB Cushions.)
- Greater torque and bore capacity than the L-Line series jaw coupling
- Elastomeric cushions are radially removable
- Cushions available in SXB rubber and Hytrel
- RSB (Rough Stock Bore) hub has No Keyway or set screw hole, it is not useable as shown and must be machined to proper bore tolerances Hub includes inside sleeve and is drilled and tapped for collar bolts. Non-standard bores available – consult Lovejoy Engineering.
- Jaw coupling hubs are standard with one set screw, for two set screws see RRS & RRC sections.
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/