Image for Illustration purposes only
Actual product may vary
- The AL Type coupling consists of two standard AL Type hubs and one spider (find under L Type components, or the AL section for AL150).
- Unless stated otherwise, hub torque and horsepower ratings assume a SOX(NBR) rubber spider is being used.
|Description||AL100 HUB 15/16 1/4X1/8KW|
|# of Jaws||3|
|Elastomeric Member||SOX (NBR) Rubber|
|Weight - Solid||1.10 lb|
|Weight (Complete Coupling w/ Max. Bores)||1.50 lb|
|Bore Size||15/16 in|
|Thread (Dimension T)||5/16-18|
|Keyway Size (W x D)||1/4 x 1/8 in|
|Length thru Bore||1.370 in34.80 mm|
|Overall Length||3.50 in88.90 mm|
|Min. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||0.500 in13.00 mm|
|Max. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||1.375 in35.00 mm|
|Hub Length||2.120 in53.85 mm|
|Dimension G||0.750 in19.05 mm|
|Dimension HD||2.410 in61.21 mm|
|Dimension SL||0.440 in11.18 mm|
|Cubic inches||13.56991 in³|
|Nominal Torque||417.00 in·lb|
|Max. Speed||7000.00 rpm|
|Moment of Inertia (Solid) WR2||1.207 lb·in²|
|Rated HP at 100 rpm||0.66 hp|
|Rated HP at 1,200 rpm||7.92 hp|
|Rated HP at 1,800 rpm||11.90 hp|
|Rated HP at 3,600 rpm||23.76 hp|
- Nitrile Butadiene (Buna N) Rubber is a flexible elastomer material that is oil resistant, resembles natural rubber in resilience and elasticity and operates effectively in temperature range of -40° to 212° F (-40° to 100° C). Good resistance to oil. Standard elastomer. (Also applies to SXB Cushions.)
- Interchangeable with all hub sizes standard for the L-Line and AL-Line products
- Available in a variety of different finished bore and keyway combinations
- Finished bores passivated for additional rust protection
- Lovejoy does not recommend reboring AL hubs.
- All hubs are supplied standard with one set screw, except the AL150 which is provided with two set screws.
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/