- Standard L Type coupling hub materials are either sintered iron (L035-L190) or cast iron (L225-L276).
- The L Type coupling consists of two standard L Type hubs and one spider.
- Unless stated otherwise, hub torque and horsepower ratings assume a SOX(NBR) rubber spider is being used.
|Description||L070 HUB 10MM 3X1.4MM KW|
|# of Jaws||2|
|Elastomeric Member||SOX (NBR) Rubber|
|Weight (Complete Coupling w/ Min. Bores)||0.40 lb|
|Weight (Complete Coupling w/ Max. Bores)||0.60 lb|
|Bore Size||10.00 mm|
|Keyway Size (W x D)||3 x 1.4 mm|
|Length thru Bore||0.750 in19.05 mm|
|Overall Length||1.980 in50.29 mm|
|Outside Diameter||1.36 in34.54 mm|
|Min. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||0.250 in6.00 mm|
|Max. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||0.750 in19.00 mm|
|Hub Length||1.230 in31.24 mm|
|Dimension G||0.480 in12.19 mm|
|Dimension SL||0.380 in9.65 mm|
|Cubic inches||2.27501 in³|
|Nominal Torque||43.20 in·lb4.88 N·m|
|Max. Speed||14000.00 rpm|
|Rated HP at 100 rpm||0.07 hp|
|Rated HP at 1,200 rpm||0.84 hp|
|Rated HP at 1,800 rpm||1.23 hp|
|Rated HP at 3,600 rpm||2.52 hp|
- Nitrile Butadiene (Buna N) Rubber is a flexible elastomer material that is oil resistant, resembles natural rubber in resilience and elasticity and operates effectively in temperature range of -40° to 212° F (-40° to 100° C). Good resistance to oil. Standard elastomer. (Also applies to SXB Cushions.)
- Fail-safe – will still perform if elastomer fails
- No metal to metal contact
- Resistant to oil, dirt, sand, moisture and grease
- More than 850,000 combinations of bore sizes
- Most types available from stock in 24 hours
- Jaw coupling hubs are standard with one set screw, for two set screws see RRS & RRC sections.
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/