Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: LoveJoy
- Model: 68514410685
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 237642
L075 HUB 1/2 1/8X1/16 KWView additional description
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 0.5 lb
- MOQ: 12
Unit of measure: each
Returnable: See conditions
- Standard L Type coupling hub materials are either sintered iron (L035-L190) or cast iron (L225-L276).
- The L Type coupling consists of two standard L Type hubs and one spider.
- Unless stated otherwise, hub torque and horsepower ratings assume a SOX(NBR) rubber spider is being used.
|Description||L075 HUB 1/2 1/8X1/16 KW|
|# of Jaws||3|
|Elastomeric Member||SOX (NBR) Rubber|
|Weight (Complete Coupling w/ Max. Bores)||1.00 lb|
|Weight (Complete Coupling w/ Min. Bores)||0.80 lb|
|Bore Size||1/2 in|
|Keyway Size (W x D)||1/8 x 1/16 in|
|Length thru Bore||0.82 in20.83 mm|
|Overall Length||2.130 in54.10 mm|
|Outside Diameter||1.750 in44.45 mm|
|Min. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||0.250 in6.00 mm|
|Max. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||0.875 in22.00 mm|
|Hub Length||1.32 in33.53 mm|
|Dimension G||0.5 in12.7 mm|
|Dimension SL||0.310 in7.87 mm|
|Cubic inches||4.04250 in³|
|Nominal Torque||90.00 in·lb|
|Max. Speed||11000.00 rpm|
|Rated HP at 100 rpm||0.14 hp|
|Rated HP at 1,200 rpm||1.68 hp|
|Rated HP at 1,800 rpm||2.57 hp|
|Rated HP at 3,600 rpm||5.04 hp|
- Nitrile Butadiene (Buna N) Rubber is a flexible elastomer material that is oil resistant, resembles natural rubber in resilience and elasticity and operates effectively in temperature range of -40° to 212° F (-40° to 100° C). Good resistance to oil. Standard elastomer. (Also applies to SXB Cushions.)
- Fail-safe – will still perform if elastomer fails
- No metal to metal contact
- Resistant to oil, dirt, sand, moisture and grease
- More than 850,000 combinations of bore sizes
- Most types available from stock in 24 hours
- Jaw coupling hubs are standard with one set screw, for two set screws see RRS & RRC sections.
Love joy coupling
Good product and arrived on timeRead more
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/