LoveJoy 68514413911 UFH137S CPLG 1 1/4X1/8KW
BRAND: LoveJoy | MODEL: 68514413911 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 1796264
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
UFH Type - Flange-to-Shaft
- A flange-to-shaft configuration, this couples flange mounted equipment to a shaft with all the benefits of Uniflex versatility. The stock flange plate is the same as used on the UF Type.The one-piece UFH Type coupling is similar to the U Type, except that one hub is replaced by a flange plate. Stock flange sizes are shown in the Dimensional Data table below but other sizes can be made to order. As with the other Uniflex styles, this coupling compensates for high degrees of angular and parallel misalignment with very little backlash or windup and is reliable in harsh or severe environments.Regular and short versions are available for each size to accommodate different overall length requirements. For increased versatility, the hub can be modified with a tapered, spline, hex or square bore. The standard hub is furnished with either a pre-drilled pin hole or with a keyway and set screw. Specify when ordering.
- Note: The UFH Type coupling does not come with assembly hardware. Assembly hardware must be purchased separately.
|Description||UFH137S CPLG 1" 1/4X1/8KW|
|Bore Type||Finished Bore|
|# of Mounting Screws Required||3|
|Bore Size||1 in|
|Set Screw Thread Size (Dimension T)||3/8-16|
|Keyway Size (W x D)||1/4 x 1/8 in|
|Dimension HD||2.540 in64.52 mm|
|Overall Length||3.460 in87.88 mm|
|Pin Location (Dimension SL)||0.69 in|
|Length thru Bore||1.020 in25.91 mm|
|Min. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||0.625 in15.88 mm|
|Max. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||1.375 in35.00 mm|
|Dimension BC||3.750 in95.25 mm|
|Dimension D||4.250 in107.95 mm|
|Flange Diameter (Dimension FD)||4.380 in111.25 mm|
|Dimension FL||0.500 in12.70 mm|
|Mounting Screw Thread Size||3/8-16|
|Cubic inches||66.37802 in³|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40 to 250 ºF|
|Max. Torque||1260 in·lb|
|Max. Speed||6000 rpm|
|Max. Recommended End Play||0.020 in0.51 mm|
|Max. Parallel Offset||0.350 in0.89 mm|
|Wind-Up Angle at Nominal Torque||1.35 º|
|Wind-Up Angle at Max. Torque||3.00 º|
|Rated HP at 100 rpm||2.02 hp|
|# of Set Screws Required||1|
The Uniflex Coupling is an all steel, single piece coupling that solves a variety
of application concerns including: high misalignment, space limitations, high
temperature, and exceptionally low backlash/windup. The unique flexing center
of the Uniflex consists of three opposingly wound square wire springs for
forward or reverse operation. Two steel hubs are then brazed to the steel spring
pack to create a durable one-piece flexible coupling.
- Total backlash is approximately 1/3 of windup at maximum torque – consult Lovejoy Engineering for more information.
- OAL & Dimension FL Tolerance + .12 inch.
- Mounting screws not supplied.
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|South Haven, MI||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Alpharetta, GA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Dallas, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Downers Grove, IL||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
- Alpharetta, GA
- Dallas, TX
- Downers Grove, IL
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.