Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
RRU Type - Drop-Out Style
- The RRU Type Uniflex coupling is designed for fast, easy installation and removal without disrupting the connected shafts. This is ideal when servicing impellers, bearings and seals. The design consists of two steel hubs fastened with cap screws to a Uniflex double flange coupling (UF Type). The RRU is easily disassembled by simply removing the cap screws and sliding out the UF center spring section.
- This design offers “quick disconnect” for drop out requirements. It can also accommodate a slightly larger shaft diameter than the standard U Type.
- Note: A complete RRU Type coupling is comprised of 2 hubs, 2 hardware kits, and a UF Type center drop out section.
|Description||RRU150 HUB 3/4 N/KW N/SS RSB|
|Hub Style||RRU Hub|
|Bore Type||Rough Stock Bore|
|Bore Size||3/4 in|
|Set Screw Thread Size (Dimension T)||No Setscrew|
|Keyway Size (W x D)||No Keyway|
|Overall Length||7.660 in194.56 mm|
|Min. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||0.750 in19.05 mm|
|Max. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||2.125 in53.98 mm|
|Dimension BC||4.380 in111.25 mm|
|Dimension D||5.000 in127.00 mm|
|Flange Diameter (Dimension FD)||5.380 in136.65 mm|
|Dimension FL||0.620 in15.75 mm|
|Dimension FL1||0.500 in12.70 mm|
|Dimension HD||3.75 in95.25 mm|
|Dimension HL||2.120 in53.85 mm|
|Dimension S||3.440 in87.38 mm|
|Pin Location (Dimension SL)||0.820 in|
|Pin Size||3/8 in|
|Cubic inches||61.36213 in³|
|Max. Torque||1890.00 in·lb|
|Max. Speed||3000 rpm|
|Max. Recommended End Play||0.040 in1.02 mm|
|Max. Parallel Offset||0.041 in1.04 mm|
|Max. Angular Offset||3.00 º|
|Wind-Up Angle at Max. Torque||0.85 º|
|Rated HP at 100 rpm||3.02 hp|
|# of Set Screws Required per Hub||1|
|Normal Temperature Range||-40 to 240 ºF|
|Max. Torque||213.5 N·m1890 in·lb|
- The Uniflex Coupling is an all steel, single piece coupling that solves a variety of application concerns including: high misalignment, space limitations, high temperature, and exceptionally low backlash/windup. The unique flexing center of the Uniflex consists of three opposingly wound square wire springs for forward or reverse operation. Two steel hubs are then brazed to the steel spring pack to create a durable one-piece flexible coupling.
- OAL Tolerance + .19 inch.
- Total backlash is approximately 1/3 of windup at maximum torque – consult Lovejoy Engineering for more information.
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/