LoveJoy 68514435458 11H SLEEVE
BRAND: LoveJoy | MODEL: 68514435458 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 1798182
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
- Lovejoy offers flexible sleeve for S-Flex coupling in three designs: one-piece solid, one-piece split, and two-piece with retaining ring
- The one-piece split design provides solutions for applications with unique requirements where small shaft separations inhibit the installation of a one-piece solid sleeve
- Pre-molded teeth along the diameter of the sleeve engage with teeth of the coupling flanges
- No clamps or screws are needed to connect the flanges with the flexible sleeve which securely lock together under torque for smooth transmission of power
- Torque is transmitted through shear loading of the sleeve
- All three sleeve materials are highly elastic which permits the S-Flex coupling to protect connected equipment from harmful shock loading, vibration, and shaft misalignment
H, HS Sleeve Types
These sleeves feature both a one-piece solid (H) and two-piece split
(HS) design and are molded of Hytrel. The sleeves in Hytrel material are
designed to transmit power for high torque applications. Because of the
design and the properties of the Hytrel molded sleeve, the H and HS
sleeves should not be used as direct replacements for EPDM or Neoprene
sleeves, and can only be used with S, TF, or SC flanges.
|Type||Sleeves for S-Flex Couplings|
|Connection Type A x B||Coupling Sleeve|
|Nominal Torque||18000 in·lb2033.73 N·m|
|Min. Bore||1.250 in|
|Max. Bore||3.375 in|
|Length (Dimension G)||1.880 in47.75 mm|
|Outside Diameter||8.190 in208.03 mm|
|Dimension L||4.000 in101.60 mm|
|Cubic inches||126.10307 in³|
|Temperature||-65 to 250 ºF-54 to 121 ºC|
|Max. Speed||3600.00 rpm|
|Angular Misalignment||0.25 º|
|Axial Misalignment||0.1250 in|
|Max. Parallel Misalignment||0.035 in|
|Max. Torsional Wind-Up Angle||7.00 º|
- Hytrel is a polyester elastomer designed for high torque and high temperature applications and offers excellent resistance to chemical and oil conditions. Color is orange.
- Operating Hytrel within a high service factor application is not recommended.
- H and HS Type sleeves are designed for high torque applications, transmitting about 4 times as much power as an equivalent EPDM or Neoprene sleeve.
- Hytrel sleeves can be used only with S or SC flanges and can not be used with J or B flanges.
- Hytrel sleeves should not be used as direct replacements for EPDM or Neoprene applications.
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|South Haven, MI||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Alpharetta, GA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Dallas, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Downers Grove, IL||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
- Alpharetta, GA
- Dallas, TX
- Downers Grove, IL
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.