Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- S flanges are made of high strength cast iron and are bored-to- size for a slip fit on standard shafts.
- S flanges are easy to install, are readily available from stock in a wide range of popular bore sizes, and are supplied with two set screws at 90°.
- The S Type coupling consists of two flanges and one sleeve.
|Description||14S FLNG 2" RSB NKW 2SS|
|Bore Type||Rough Stock Bore|
|Bore Size||2 in|
|Thread (Dimension T)||5/8-11|
|Keyway Size (W x D)||No Keyway|
|Outside Diameter||13.875 in352.43 mm|
|Max. Bore (Dimension ID)||5.000 in|
|Dimension FL||2.250 in57.15 mm|
|Dimension HD||7.500 in190.50 mm|
|Dimension L||4.500 in114.30 mm|
|Dimension P||1.060 in26.92 mm|
|Dimension SL||0.620 in15.75 mm|
|Nominal Torque (with EPDM Sleeve)||18000 in·lb|
|Max. Speed||2200 rpm|
|Torsional Stiffness||68755.00 in·lb/rad|
|Rated HP at 100 rpm||28.60 hp|
|Rated HP at 1,200 rpm||343.00 hp|
|Rated HP at 1,800 rpm||514.00 hp|
- All standard finished bore keyway flanges have 2 set screws at 90°.
- Sizes 13, 14 and 16 RSB flanges are suitable for reboring and have two set screws at 90°.
- Sizes 5-12 RSB flanges have no set screws.
- Metric Bore / Keyway per DIN specifications.
- Spacing between shafts should be greater than 1/8 inch and less than OAL minus the sum of the two bore dimensions.
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/