- S flanges are made of high strength cast iron and are bored-to- size for a slip fit on standard shafts.
- S flanges are easy to install, are readily available from stock in a wide range of popular bore sizes, and are supplied with two set screws at 90°.
- The S Type coupling consists of two flanges and one sleeve.
|Description||7S FLNG 38MM 10X3.3MMKW|
|Bore Type||Finished Bore|
|Bore Size||38.00 mm|
|Thread (Dimension T)||3/8-16|
|Keyway Size (W x D)||10 x 3.3 mm|
|Outside Diameter||4.625 in117.48 mm|
|Max. Bore (Dimension ID)||1.625 in|
|Dimension FL||0.780 in19.81 mm|
|Dimension HD||2.810 in71.37 mm|
|Dimension L||1.840 in46.74 mm|
|Dimension P||0.690 in17.53 mm|
|Dimension SL||0.350 in8.89 mm|
|Cubic inches||39.35875 in³|
|Nominal Torque (with EPDM Sleeve)||725 in·lb81.91 N·m|
|Max. Speed||5250.00 rpm|
|Torsional Stiffness||2769.00 in·lb/rad|
|Rated HP at 100 rpm||1.20 hp|
|Rated HP at 1,200 rpm||14.00 hp|
|Rated HP at 1,800 rpm||21.00 hp|
|Rated HP at 3,600 rpm||41.00 hp|
- All standard finished bore keyway flanges have 2 set screws at 90°.
- Sizes 13, 14 and 16 RSB flanges are suitable for reboring and have two set screws at 90°.
- Sizes 5-12 RSB flanges have no set screws.
- Metric Bore / Keyway per DIN specifications.
- Spacing between shafts should be greater than 1/8 inch and less than OAL minus the sum of the two bore dimensions.
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/