LoveJoy 68514462281 10TF FLNG TAPER-STD UNC THREAD
BRAND: LoveJoy | MODEL: 68514462281 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 1799538
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
- Model TF flanges are made from the same high-strength cast iron as the S flanges, but are designed to accommodate the international standard Taper Lock bushing for easy installation and removal
- TF Type flanges allow for mounting the bushing on the front (hub) side of the flange
- TF flanges are available in sizes 6 through 16 and can be used with JE, JN, JES, JNS, E, N, H, and HS sleeve types.
|Description||10TF FLNG TAPER-STD UNC THREAD|
|Bore Type||Bored to Accept 1615/1610 Taper Lock Bushing|
|UNC Flange UPC Number||62281|
|Keyway Size (W x D)||No Keyway|
|Hub Diameter||4.750 in120.65 mm|
|Dimension L||2.690 in68.33 mm|
|Outside Diameter||7.500 in190.50 mm|
|Overall Length||7.000 in177.80 mm|
|Max. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||2.500 in64.00 mm|
|Dimension FL||1.220 in30.99 mm|
|Dimension G||1.630 in41.40 mm|
|Dimension P||1.470 in37.34 mm|
|Dimension R||2.000 in50.80 mm|
|Bushing Screw Size||1/2-13|
|Cubic inches||151.31250 in³|
|Nominal Torque (with EPDM Sleeve)||2875 in·lb|
|Max. Speed||3600.00 rpm|
|Torsional Stiffness||10980.00 in·lb/rad|
|Rated HP at 100 rpm for 1.0 Service Factor||4.60 hp|
|Rated HP at 1,200 rpm||55.00 hp|
|Rated HP at 1,800 rpm||82.00 hp|
|Rated HP at 3,600 rpm||164.00 hp|
- Be sure to determine if the bushing being used has either UNC threads (60°) or British Standard Whitworth B.S.W. threads (55°). In the U.S.A. the UNC type is predominant for both inch and metric bores. Outside of the U.S.A. it is most common to see B.S.W., especially on metric bores.
- All above data refers to both standard UNC and British Standard Whitworth B.S.W. threads. Flanges are not supplied with screws.
- Use of a 1210 or 1610 bushing reduces the reserve factor between bushing torque rating and that of the coupling.
- Taper-Lock® is a registered trademark of Reliance Electric Industrial Company in the United States and Canada. It is a registered trademark of JH Fenner and Co. in the United Kingdom.
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|South Haven, MI||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Alpharetta, GA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Dallas, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Downers Grove, IL||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
- Alpharetta, GA
- Dallas, TX
- Downers Grove, IL
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.