LoveJoy 68514444189 LF50 MDL2 RSB X RSB BE
BRAND: LoveJoy | MODEL: 68514444189 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 1800902
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
- The complete LF Series Model 2 is comprised of a cylindrical hub, a flanged hub, a base element, and hardware.The Model 2 provides a complete shaft-to-shaft coupling in a range of sizes for all industrial power transmission applications. It is similar to Model 1, except a flanged hub is added to make the shaft to shaft connection.Model 2/S allows the drive package to be “blind” connected. As with all S-Style models, axial end float of equipment shafts can be accommodated without harmful push-pull force.
|Description||LF50 MDL2 RSB X RSB BE|
|Material||High Temperature Rubber (HTR)|
|Bore Type||Rough Stock Bore|
|Connection Type A x B||Rough Stock Bore x Rough Stock Bore|
|Set Screw Size||M16|
|Outside Diameter||7.870 in199.90 mm|
|Overall Length||5.51 in139.95 mm|
|Dimension BE||0.310 in8.00 mm|
|Dimension ER||1.990 in50 mm|
|Dimension R||0.980 in25.00 mm|
|Length thru Bore||2.600 in66.00 mm|
|Min. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||0.810 in|
|Flange Diameter (Dimension FD)||5.510 in140.00 mm|
|Dimension HD||3.940 in100.00 mm|
|Axial Hole and Division||4 at 90º|
|Cubic inches||341.27232 in³|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40 to 194 ºF|
|Nominal Torque||6200.00 in·lb|
|Max. Torque||18600.00 in·lb|
|Allowable Continuous Vibratory Torque||2650.00 in·lb|
|Max. Speed||4000 rpm|
|Max. Angular Misalignment||3.00 º|
|Max. Parallel Misalignment||0.080 in2.00 mm|
|Wind-Up Angle at Nominal Torque||3.00 º|
|Wind-Up Angle at Max. Torque||7.50 º|
|Dynamic Torsional Stiffness||168100.00 in·lb/rad|
|Static Angular Stiffness||230.00 in·lb/deg|
|Static Axial Stiffness||3700.00 lb/in|
|Static Radial Stiffness||12600.00 lb/in|
Torsional Element Specifications
There are two different rubber element materials available, High Temperature
Rubber (HTR) and Neoprene (CR). Both elements are torsionally soft and
are placed into compression during assembly. Rubber under compression
can carry up to 5 times the amount of torque as non-compressed elements.
The elements effectively accommodate shock, misalignment, and vibration
plus minimize harmful radial and axial forces on the connected equipment.
Neoprene (CR) is used in environments that are hostile to High Temperature
Available Durometer Hardness:
- 50, 60 (Shore A scale)
Operating Temperature Range:
- HTR: -40° to 194° F
- CR: -40° to 175° F
Maximum Angular Misalignment:
- Up to 3°
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|South Haven, MI||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Alpharetta, GA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Dallas, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Downers Grove, IL||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
- Alpharetta, GA
- Dallas, TX
- Downers Grove, IL
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.