Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
D Type 303 Stainless
- Made from 303 stainless steel
- Ideal for applications with exposure to corrosive chemicals, corrosive atmosphere, or sanitation requirements are a factor
- Available in sizes: 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 (Other sizes are quantity dependent)
- Available in your choice of round, hex, splined, or keyway bore
- Boot retaining grooves are standard. (Boots are available for purchase separately.)
- Lubrication is required for optimal wear – boots and lubricant extend universal joint life
- Contact Lovejoy Engineering if you have specific questions or requirements
|Description||D8 UJNT SS SOLID|
|Type||Universal Joints - D Type|
|Material||303 Stainless Steel|
|Set Screw Size||No Setscrew|
|Outside Diameter||1.250 in|
|Overall Length||3.75 in|
|Bore Depth (Dimension C)||1.060 in|
|Max. Bore - No Keyway (Dim. ID1 & ID2)||1.000 in25.00 mm|
|Main Pin Height (Dimension E)||1.880 in|
|Cubic inches||5.85938 in³|
|Operating Temperature Range||-30 to 212 ºF|
|Max. Speed||1750.00 rpm|
|Static Breaking Torque||3480.00 in-lb|
|Max. Angle Offset||25.00 º|
- Industry standard
- Stainless steel and needle bearing available
- 13 sizes
- Pin & Block design
- Boot retaining grooves standard
- Static Breaking Torque is not recommended operating torque.
- Square and hex bore measured across the flats.
- Keyways, set screws, pin holes, or bores other than standard available at additional charge.
- Maximum operating angle for transmission of power is 25°.
- Applications that fall outside the limitations of these tables should be referred to Lovejoy Engineering for assistance.
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/