Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
HD Type Universal Joints incorporate induction hardened yoke ears for longer life using the standard pin and block design. It is ideal for applications with angles up to 25° and speeds of up to 1,750 RPM. Boot retaining grooves are standard. HD Type are available in round, hex, splined, or keyway bore.
For optimal wear and extended life, lubrication and boots are required. (Boots are available for purchase separately.) HDD and HDDX drive line assemblies can also be provided to increase life of your drive line or drive shaft.
|Description||HD13B UJNT 1-1/4X1-1/4|
|Type||Universal Joints - HD Type|
|Bore Type||Finished Bore|
|Bore A & B||1 1/4 x 1 1/4 in|
|Set Screw Size||No Setscrew|
|Keyway A & B (W x D)||No Keyway|
|Outside Diameter||2.500 in|
|Overall Length||7.000 in|
|Bore Depth (Dimension C)||2.000 in|
|Max. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||1.75 in44 mm|
|Main Pin Height (Dimension E)||3.5 in|
|Cubic inches||43.75 in³|
|Operating Temperature Range||-30 to 212 ºF|
|Static Breaking Torque||33120.00 in·lb|
|Max. Speed||1750.00 rpm|
|Static Breaking Torque||33120.00 in-lb|
|Max. Angle Offset||25.00 º|
- Industry standard
- Stainless steel and needle bearing available
- 13 sizes
- Pin & Block design
- Boot retaining grooves standard
- Static Breaking Torque is not a recommended operating torque.
- Square and hex bores are measured across the flats.
- Operation of all universal joints is determined by the angle/speed combinations of the application. Consult Lovejoy Engineering for specific limitations and recommendations.
- Applications that fall outside the limitations of these tables should be referred to Lovejoy Engineering for assistance.
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/