Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- The DI Type coupling has a “Drop-In” spacer assembly that is assembled at the factory. The coupling consists of two hubs and a spacer assembly comprising of the spacer, two unitized disc packs, and two guard rings. The disc packs are bolted to the spacer and guard rings at the factory using the torque values recommended by Lovejoy for the disc pack bolts. With the hubs mounted on the shafts, the entire disc pack assembly can be “Dropped In” place between the two hubs. The hubs are piloted to ensure proper centering of the spacer assembly. This piloting serves as an anti-flail feature and aids in the coupling’s ability to meet the balance standards mandated by API. This style coupling is designed to meet the balance and anti-flail requirements specified in API-610.Oversized, or Jumbo, hubs are available for use with the DI Type coupling to allow for larger bore sizes on most DI coupling sizes. This allows for the use of smaller DI couplings in applications where a smaller size coupling can still accommodate the application torque.
- Note: If not a re-order, please call to confirm/verify complete finished bore coupling design prior to ordering.
|Description||DI202-6 CPLG 2-1/2X4-3/8 BSE=7|
|Bore Size||2.5 & 4.375 in|
|Keyway 1 (W x D)||5/8 x 5/16 in|
|Keyway 2 (W x D)||1 x 1/2 in|
|Length thru Bore||3.54 in89.92 mm|
|Dimension FD||8.27 in210 mm|
|Overall Length||14.08 in366 mm|
|Max. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||4.06 in102 mm|
|Dimension HD||5.67 in144 mm|
|Distance between Shaft Ends (Dimension BSE)||7 in177.8 mm|
|Cubic inches||962.97203 in³|
|Temperature||-40 to 450 ºF|
|Nominal Torque||40700 in·lb|
|Max. Torque||81400 in·lb|
|Max. Speed (Unbalanced)||9600 rpm|
|Max. Speed (Balanced)||9600 rpm|
|Max. Angular Displacement (∆ Ka), n=1500 [1/min]||1 º|
|Axial Misalignment (∆ Ka)||0.15 in3.8 mm|
|Torsional Stiffness x 106||13.3 in·lb/rad|
|Rated Power at 100 rpm||64.6 hp48.2 kW|
|Rated HP at 875 rpm (Standard Motor)||64.6 hp|
|Rated HP at 1,150 rpm (Standard Motor)||64.6 hp|
|Rated HP at 1,750 rpm (Standard Motor)||64.6 hp|
|Rated HP at 3,500 rpm (Standard Motor)||64.6 hp|
- Designed to meet the API 610 Standard
- Support for additional API requirements available on request
- Unitized disc pack
- Infinite life if properly aligned
- Torsionally rigid without any back lash
- No need for lubrication or maintenance
- No wearing parts and high resistance to harsh environmental conditions
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/