LoveJoy 69790494931 DI90-6 SPC BSE=4.38
BRAND: LoveJoy | MODEL: 69790494931 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 1800578
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
- The DI Type coupling has a “Drop-In” spacer assembly that is assembled at the factory. The coupling consists of two hubs and a spacer assembly comprising of the spacer, two unitized disc packs, and two guard rings. The disc packs are bolted to the spacer and guard rings at the factory using the torque values recommended by Lovejoy for the disc pack bolts. With the hubs mounted on the shafts, the entire disc pack assembly can be “Dropped In” place between the two hubs. The hubs are piloted to ensure proper centering of the spacer assembly. This piloting serves as an anti-flail feature and aids in the coupling’s ability to meet the balance standards mandated by API. This style coupling is designed to meet the balance and anti-flail requirements specified in API-610.Oversized, or Jumbo, hubs are available for use with the DI Type coupling to allow for larger bore sizes on most DI coupling sizes. This allows for the use of smaller DI couplings in applications where a smaller size coupling can still accommodate the application torque.
- Note: Spacers are INCLUDED in a sub-assembly, along with two disc pack kits and two guard rings. Unless ordered as a replacement part, spacers are generally not ordered as a stand alone item.
|Description||DI90-6 SPC BSE=4.38|
|Weight (Complete Coupling w/ Max. Bores)||8.00 lb4.00 kg|
|Length thru Bore||1.570 in39.88 mm|
|Spacer Length (OAL)||2.964 in75.1 mm|
|Max. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||1.68 in43 mm|
|Flange Diameter (Dimension FD)||3.7 in94.00 mm|
|Outside Diameter||2.360 in60.00 mm|
|Dimension S||1.270 in32.00 mm|
|Distance between Shaft Ends (Dimension BSE)||4.375 in79.00 mm|
|Cubic inches||40.49502 in³|
|Nominal Torque||2100 in·lb240 N·m|
|Max. Torque||4200 in·lb480 N·m|
|Max. Speed (Unbalanced)||9100 rpm|
|Max. Speed (Balanced)||22700 rpm|
|Axial Misalignment (∆ Ka)||0.059 in1.50 mm|
|Max. Angular Misalignment||1.50 º|
|Torsional Stiffness x 106||2.40 in·lb/rad0.30 Nm/rad|
|Rated Power at 100 rpm||3.50 hp2.60 kW|
- Designed to meet the API 610 Standard
- Support for additional API requirements available on request
- Unitized disc pack
- Infinite life if properly aligned
- Torsionally rigid without any back lash
- No need for lubrication or maintenance
- No wearing parts and high resistance to harsh environmental conditions
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|South Haven, MI||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Alpharetta, GA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Dallas, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Downers Grove, IL||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
- Alpharetta, GA
- Dallas, TX
- Downers Grove, IL
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.