Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
**SCE-1212ELJSS** - Cost Effective Alternative.
Designed for use as electrical junction boxes, terminal wiring boxes, instrument housings, and electrical control enclosures. For use in wet and hosed down areas and in corrosive atmospheres.
- 0.063” stainless steel Type 304.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Oil-resistant door gasket.
- Ground stud on door.
- Stainless steel continuous hinge.
- Standoffs provided for mounting optional panels.
#4 brushed finish on all exterior surfaces. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS5)
NEMA Type 4, 4X, 12 and Type 13UL Listed Type 4, 4X and 12CSA Type 4, 4X and 12IEC IEC 60529 IP IP 66
|Description||S.S. CHNF Enclosure|
|Est. Ship Weight||15.00 lbs|
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely an excerpt from Saginaw Control's Sales Terms and Conditions as stated on their website.
SCE must receive written request for any product to be returned. Standard product in resalable condition will be assessed a 20% restocking charge. Return freight to be paid by purchaser. Upon receipt of product, SCE will inspect and determine salability. Any cost above restocking charge required to make product salable shall be deducted from the credit.
* No returns will be accepted of product that is requested to be returned after 6 months of its initial ship date.