Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
Designed to house electrical and electronic controls, instruments and components. Provides protection from dust, oil and water. For outdoor application a drip shield is recommended.
- 0.075” carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Oil-resistant gasket.
- Collar studs provided for mounting optional panels.
- Concealed hinge.
- Removable and interchangeable doors.
- Black quarter turn latches.
- Latches are opened or closed with a screwdriver.
- Mounting holes in back of enclosure.
- Mounting hardware, sealing washer and hole plug included.
- Removable print pocket.
- Ground studs on door and body.
- Optional tamper-resistant inserts are available. - Optional mounting feet available. - Door hardware available.
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS2)
NEMA Type 4, 12 and Type 13UL Listed Type 4 and 12CSA Type 4 and 12IEC IEC 60529 IP IP 66
Interchangeable latches and handles available in the accessory section.
|Est. Ship Weight||123.00 lbs|
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely an excerpt from Saginaw Control's Sales Terms and Conditions as stated on their website.
SCE must receive written request for any product to be returned. Standard product in resalable condition will be assessed a 20% restocking charge. Return freight to be paid by purchaser. Upon receipt of product, SCE will inspect and determine salability. Any cost above restocking charge required to make product salable shall be deducted from the credit.
* No returns will be accepted of product that is requested to be returned after 6 months of its initial ship date.