Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
**SCE-42XEL3710LP** - Cost Effective Alternative.
Designed to house electrical equipment and provide protection from dirt, dust, oil and water and to house most standard type disconnects.
- 0.075” carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Concealed hinge.
- Removable print pocket furnished if height and width of enclosure is 24 inches or more.
- Oil-resistant gasket.
- Collar studs provided for mounting optional panels.
- Cutouts provided in flange for mounting disconnect operating handle.
- Ground stud on door.
- Black zinc die cast coinproof/padlocking handle.
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS1)
NEMA Type 12 and Type 13UL Listed Type 12CSA Type 12IEC IEC 60529 IP IP 55
Disconnect switch (or circuit breaker) and operating mechanism are not furnished with this enclosure.
|Description||SA LPPL Enclosure|
|Est. Ship Weight||127.00 lbs|
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely an excerpt from Saginaw Control's Sales Terms and Conditions as stated on their website.
SCE must receive written request for any product to be returned. Standard product in resalable condition will be assessed a 20% restocking charge. Return freight to be paid by purchaser. Upon receipt of product, SCE will inspect and determine salability. Any cost above restocking charge required to make product salable shall be deducted from the credit.
* No returns will be accepted of product that is requested to be returned after 6 months of its initial ship date.