SCE-402516SDC Console Single Access Single Door
BRAND: Saginaw Control | MODEL: SCE-402516SDC | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 1360907
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
This product is intended for indoor use. It provides protection to personnel against access to hazardous parts. In addition, it protects the equipment inside the enclosure against introduction of solid foreign objects, falling dirt and water. It is designed for use in a standing or sitting position, supports both single and dual access, and boasts a top that opens for easier accessibility.
- 0.075” carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- 25 degree sloped top.
- Door props on sloped door to hold in the open position.
- Oil and water resistant gasket.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Concealed hinge.
- Removable doors.
- Removable print pocket.
- Ground studs on door and body.
- Rubber pads with provision for leveling pads on bottom of enclosure.
- Black, quarter turn latches on top door.
- Key locking black 3 point flush swing handle in front door of single access front and rear doors on dual access.
- Optional tamper-resistant inserts or padlocking handles are available.
- Mounting studs welded on sides of interior body for mounting optional panels on dual access console.
- Mounting channels welded on sides of interior body for mounting optional panels on dual access console.
- Mounting hardware included for optional sub-panels.
Can be special ordered in type 304 or 316/316L stainless steel.
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS2)
NEMA Type 4, 12 and Type 13UL Listed Type 4 and 12CSA Type 4 and 12IEC IEC 60529 IP IP 66
|Description||Console, Single Access Single Door|
|Est. Ship Weight||147.00 lbs|
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|Aurora, OH||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|McCarran, NV||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- McCarran, NV
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely an excerpt from Saginaw Control's Sales Terms and Conditions as stated on their website.
SCE must receive written request for any product to be returned. Standard product in resalable condition will be assessed a 20% restocking charge. Return freight to be paid by purchaser. Upon receipt of product, SCE will inspect and determine salability. Any cost above restocking charge required to make product salable shall be deducted from the credit.
* No returns will be accepted of product that is requested to be returned after 6 months of its initial ship date.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.