Designed to house a variety of electrical and electronic controls and instruments. Provisions for optional surface mounting or rack mounting of almost any type of equipment. Provides protection from dust, dirt, water and oil. For outdoor application a drip shield and drain holes are required. The enclosures are extra depe for applications requiring more interior space.
- 0.104” carbon steel
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Strong, rigid construction.
- Lifting eyes for easy handling.
- Black zinc die cast keylocking/padlocking handle.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Latch rods have ramp shoes for easier door closing.
- Concealed hinge.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Removable print pocket provided on door.
- Mounting channels welded horizontally on sides of interior body at top, bottom and middle for mounting optional panels or rack mounting angles.
- Oil resistant gasket.
- Ground stud on door.
- Removable and interchangeable doors.
- Provisions for fluorescent light kit.
ANSI-61 gray powder coat inside and out. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS4)
NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12 and Type 13UL Listed Type 3R, 4 and 12CSA Type 3R, 4 and 12IEC IEC 60529 IP IP 66
Part numbers that contain the letter "EL" that are over 30 inches wide have additional latches on the center of the door top and bottom. Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4 and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. Instructions are located on the enclosure door. Drip shield is required on IS3, drip shield is recommended on IS4 and IS6. Drain holes are required on all.
|Est. Ship Weight||318.00 lbs|
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely an excerpt from Saginaw Control's Sales Terms and Conditions as stated on their website.
SCE must receive written request for any product to be returned. Standard product in resalable condition will be assessed a 20% restocking charge. Return freight to be paid by purchaser. Upon receipt of product, SCE will inspect and determine salability. Any cost above restocking charge required to make product salable shall be deducted from the credit.
* No returns will be accepted of product that is requested to be returned after 6 months of its initial ship date.