Designed for electronic controls and instruments. Equipment can be mounted on the sloping control panel door. Interior components mount to stationary panels. Provides protection from dirt, oil, dust and water.
- 0.075” carbon steel.
- Sloping control panel attached with concealed hinge on bottom edge.
- Door opens to 90 degrees.
- Black zinc die cast keylocking/padlocking handle.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Oil-resistant gasket on door.
- Interior print pocket.
- Optional back and side panels are mounted on collar studs.
- Removable eyebolts.
- Ground stud on door.
ANSI-61 gray powder coat inside and out. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS1)
NEMA Type 12 and Type 13UL Listed Type 12CSA Type 12IEC IEC 60529 IP IP 55
|Description||Console (Series 9)|
|Est. Ship Weight||114.00 lbs|
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely an excerpt from Saginaw Control's Sales Terms and Conditions as stated on their website.
SCE must receive written request for any product to be returned. Standard product in resalable condition will be assessed a 20% restocking charge. Return freight to be paid by purchaser. Upon receipt of product, SCE will inspect and determine salability. Any cost above restocking charge required to make product salable shall be deducted from the credit.
* No returns will be accepted of product that is requested to be returned after 6 months of its initial ship date.