Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
**SCE-48EL3616SSLP** - Cost Effective Alternative.
Designed to house electrical and electronic controls, instruments and components in areas which may be regularly hosed down or are very wet conditions. Provides protection from dust, dirt, oil and water. For outdoor application a drip shield is recommended.
- 0.075” stainless steel Type 304.
- Continuously welded seams ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Oil-resistant door gasket.
- Collar studs provided for mounting optional subpanels.
- Hasp and staple for padlocking.
- Stainless steel continuous hinge.
- Print pocket.
- Ground stud on door.
- Stainless steel clamps on three sides door when greater than 30 inch wide.
#4 brushed finish on all exterior surfaces. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS5)
NEMA Type 4, 4X, 12 and Type 13UL Listed Type 4, 4X and 12CSA Type 4, 4X and 12IEC IEC 60529 IP IP 66
|Description||Nema 4X LP Enclosure|
|Est. Ship Weight||158.00 lbs|
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely an excerpt from Saginaw Control's Sales Terms and Conditions as stated on their website.
SCE must receive written request for any product to be returned. Standard product in resalable condition will be assessed a 20% restocking charge. Return freight to be paid by purchaser. Upon receipt of product, SCE will inspect and determine salability. Any cost above restocking charge required to make product salable shall be deducted from the credit.
* No returns will be accepted of product that is requested to be returned after 6 months of its initial ship date.