Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
Designed to house a computer, keyboard, monitor and other additional computer equipment in an industrial environment or an environment which may be regularly hosed down or in very wet or oily conditions. Provide protection from dust, dirt, water and oil.
- 0.075” carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- 15 degree sloped top.
- 12.5 degree sloped keyboard desk.
- Oil-resistant gasket.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Concealed hinge.
- Removable doors.
- Ground studs on door and body.
- Large polycarbonate viewing window in top door.
- Lifting eyes for easy handling.
- Rubber pads with provision for leveling pads on bottom of enclosure.
- Black quarter turn latches on top door.
- Black 3-point flush swing handle in lower front and back doors.
- Gland plate on lower back of enclosure.
- Mounting channels welded on sides of interior body for mounting optional panels, racks, mounting angles and shelves.
- Provisions for Monitor Mounting Strap System for Slope Top WS.
- Pencil edge palm rest.
Optional tamper-resistant inserts or padlocking handles are available.
Powder coated white inside and out.
Industry Standards - (IS1)
NEMA Type 12 and Type 13UL Listed Type 12CSA Type 12IEC IEC 60529 IP IP 55
|Description||Workstation, Sloped Top|
|Est. Ship Weight||245.00 lbs|
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely an excerpt from Saginaw Control's Sales Terms and Conditions as stated on their website.
SCE must receive written request for any product to be returned. Standard product in resalable condition will be assessed a 20% restocking charge. Return freight to be paid by purchaser. Upon receipt of product, SCE will inspect and determine salability. Any cost above restocking charge required to make product salable shall be deducted from the credit.
* No returns will be accepted of product that is requested to be returned after 6 months of its initial ship date.