Designed to house electrical equipment and provide protection from dirt, dust, oil and water and to house most standard type disconnects.
- 0.125” carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Body stiffeners in large enclosures for extra rigidity.
- Heavy duty lifting eyes anchor into reinforced top.
- Removable centerposts permit easy panel installation.
- Concealed hinge
- Black zinc die cast coinproof/padlocking handle on main door with black zinc die cast padlocking handle on slave doors.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Ends of latch rods have ramp shoes for easier door closing.
- Panel supports.
- Large removable print pockets.
- Oil-resistant gasket.
- Removable panels mount on collar studs.
- Master door is far right-hand door on all enclosures.
- Defeater on master door requires a screwdriver to open.
- Mechanical interlock activated by master door prevents slave doors from being opened first. Doors can be closed in any order.
- Ground stud on door and body.
- Provisions for light kit.
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Sub-panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS3)
NEMA Type 3R, 12 and Type 13UL Listed Type 3R and 12CSA Type 3R and 12IEC IEC 60529 IP IP 55
Disconnect switch (or circuit breaker) and operating mechanism are not furnished with enclosure. *Part numbers ending in "G" have galvanized sub-panels installed. Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4 and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. Instructions are located on the enclosure door. Drip shield is required on IS3, drip shield is recommended on IS4 and IS6. Drain holes are required on all.
|Description||2DR XM Enclosure|
|Est. Ship Weight||1,015.00 lbs|
- Cutler-Hammer Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Moller Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- ABB Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- GE Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Siemens Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Allen-Bradley Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Bussmann Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Gould Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Square D Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- LED Light Fixture
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely an excerpt from Saginaw Control's Sales Terms and Conditions as stated on their website.
SCE must receive written request for any product to be returned. Standard product in resalable condition will be assessed a 20% restocking charge. Return freight to be paid by purchaser. Upon receipt of product, SCE will inspect and determine salability. Any cost above restocking charge required to make product salable shall be deducted from the credit.
* No returns will be accepted of product that is requested to be returned after 6 months of its initial ship date.