Image for Illustration purposes only
Actual product may vary
Designed to house electrical and electronic controls, instruments and components in areas which may be regularly hosed down or are in very wet conditions. Provides protection from dust, dirt, oil, and water. For outdoor application a drip shield is recommended.
- 0.075” stainless steel Type 304.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Oil-resistant gasket.
- Collar studs provided for mounting optional panels.
- Stainless steel concealed hinge.
- Removable and interchangeable doors.
- Black quarter turn latches.
- Latches are opened or closed with a screwdriver (optional tamper-resistant inserts are available).
- Mounting holes in back of enclosure.
- Mounting hardware, sealing washer and hole plug included.
- Removable print pocket.
- Ground studs on door and body.
Optional mounting feet available. Door hardware available.
#4 brushed finish on all exterior surfaces. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS5)
NEMA Type 4, 4X, 12 and Type 13UL Listed Type 4, 4X and 12CSA Type 4, 4X and 12IEC IEC 60529 IP IP 66
|Description||S.S. EL Enclosure|
|Est. Ship Weight||265.00 lbs|
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely an excerpt from Saginaw Control's Sales Terms and Conditions as stated on their website.
SCE must receive written request for any product to be returned. Standard product in resalable condition will be assessed a 20% restocking charge. Return freight to be paid by purchaser. Upon receipt of product, SCE will inspect and determine salability. Any cost above restocking charge required to make product salable shall be deducted from the credit.
* No returns will be accepted of product that is requested to be returned after 6 months of its initial ship date.