Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
Designed to house electrical and electronic controls, instruments, and components. Provides protection from dust, dirt, oil and water. Consolets can be mounted on either of two sides to give a control surface inclined 30 degrees or 60 degrees. Can be mounted on desks, machines, or pedestals.
- 0.063” carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Removable hinges.
- Oil-resistant gasket.
- Standoffs provided for mounting optional panels.
- Cable door stops included on SCE-12C**, SCE-16C** & SCE-20C**SCE-12C**, SCE6C** & SCE-20C**
- Black mini quarter turn latches.
- Latches are opened or closed with a screwdriver.
- Ground stud on door and body.
- Mounting holes in back.
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS2)
NEMA Type 4, 12 and Type 13UL Listed Type 4 and 12CSA Type 4 and 12IEC IEC 60529 IP IP 66
|Est. Ship Weight||22.67 lbs|
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely an excerpt from Saginaw Control's Sales Terms and Conditions as stated on their website.
SCE must receive written request for any product to be returned. Standard product in resalable condition will be assessed a 20% restocking charge. Return freight to be paid by purchaser. Upon receipt of product, SCE will inspect and determine salability. Any cost above restocking charge required to make product salable shall be deducted from the credit.
* No returns will be accepted of product that is requested to be returned after 6 months of its initial ship date.