Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
Designed to easily accommodate various types of mounting methods with minimal modifications. Provisions are provided in the back of the enclosure for wall or frame mounting and in the bottom for wall mount brackets, frame mount, or partial provisions for a floor stand kit. Enclosure is designed to house most standard type disconnects.
- 0.104” carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Body stiffeners in large enclosures for extra rigidity.
- Heavy duty lifting eyes anchor into reinforced top.
- Removable center post to permit panel installation.
- Concealed hinges.
- Black zinc die cast coinproof/padlocking handle on main door with black zinc die cast padlocking handle on slave doors.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Ends of latch rods have ramp shoes for easier door closing.
- Panel supports.
- Large removable print pockets.
- Oil-resistant gasket.
- Defeater on master door requires a screwdriver to open.
- Ground stud on door.
- Collar studs for mounting optional sub-panel.
ANSI-61 gray powder coated inside and out. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS3)
NEMA Type 3R, 12 and Type 13UL Listed Type 3R and 12CSA Type 3R and 12IEC IEC 60529 IP IP 55
Disconnect switch (or circuit breaker) and operating mechanism are not furnished with enclosure. Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4 and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. Instructions are located on the enclosure door. Drip shield is required on IS3, drip shield is recommended on IS4 and IS6. Drain holes are required on all.
|Description||4DR Disc. Enclosure|
|Est. Ship Weight||0.00 lbs|
- Siemens Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Gould Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- ABB Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Bussmann Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- GE Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Square D Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- SCE-HDWMK, Heavy Duty Wall Mount Installation
- Moller Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Cutler-Hammer Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Allen-Bradley Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely an excerpt from Saginaw Control's Sales Terms and Conditions as stated on their website.
SCE must receive written request for any product to be returned. Standard product in resalable condition will be assessed a 20% restocking charge. Return freight to be paid by purchaser. Upon receipt of product, SCE will inspect and determine salability. Any cost above restocking charge required to make product salable shall be deducted from the credit.
* No returns will be accepted of product that is requested to be returned after 6 months of its initial ship date.