Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- BRAND: Hammond
- SKU: 2837111
- CONDITION: NEW
- MODEL: FS500KHP
HPS FS500KHP FUSION 500VA 347/380-120X240 General Purpose Enclosed Control Transformers
- Free shipping on orders over $20
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 13.6 lb
- Payment methods:
- Returnable: Yes
- Unit of Measure: EA
The HPS Fusion line of enclosed transformers are an indoor, cost effective approach ideally suited for single phase, general purpose industrial and light duty loads.
Designed specifically for applications such as: general purpose enclosed applications used to adjust a supply voltage to match a load requirement, supplying motor control circuits, signal and alarm systems, industrial lighting and circuit isolation and HVAC applications.
The HPS Fusion general purpose transformer is enclosed in a TYPE 1 enclosure allowing for easy mounting and installation via four mounting slots and two keyhole slots. Easy access to primary and secondary wiring compartment through removable covers; which are molded terminal blocks on units up to 3000 VA and coil face terminations on units over 3000 VA.
15 Year Warranty
- Molded terminal blocks for primary and secondary connections.
- From 50 VA up to 3000 VA or 30 amps
- Coil face terminations over 3000 VA or 30 amps.
- All terminal blocks utilize a combination slot/Phillips #6 screw with a SEMS washer.
- Coil face terminations utilize a 1/4 - 20 UNC x 0.50" screw and a spring lock washer.
- 10 standard voltage groups
- 50/60 Hz (60 Hz on FS***ACP and FS***AR)
- CSA certified, UL listed, CE marked and RoHS compliant
- Rugged type 1 enclosure
- Primary and secondary ground screws
- Four wiring and accessory knockouts
- Custom sizes, ratings and styles available upon request