Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- BRAND: HPS
- SKU: 2837119
- CONDITION: NEW
- MODEL: FS50ACP
HPS FS50ACP FUSION 50VA 600/480-120X240 General Purpose Enclosed Control Transformers
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 3.0 lb
- Order minimum ($) may be applied. Add desired QTY to cart and proceed to checkout to view minimum
- Free shipping on orders over $20
- Contiguous U.S. States
- Payment methods:
- Returnable: Yes
- Unit of Measure: each
The HPS Fusion line of enclosed transformers are an indoor, cost effective approach ideally suited for single phase, general purpose industrial and light duty loads.
Designed specifically for applications such as: general purpose enclosed applications used to adjust a supply voltage to match a load requirement, supplying motor control circuits, signal and alarm systems, industrial lighting and circuit isolation and HVAC applications.
The HPS Fusion general purpose transformer is enclosed in a TYPE 1 enclosure allowing for easy mounting and installation via four mounting slots and two keyhole slots. Easy access to primary and secondary wiring compartment through removable covers; which are molded terminal blocks on units up to 3000 VA and coil face terminations on units over 3000 VA.
15 Year Warranty
- Molded terminal blocks for primary and secondary connections.
- From 50 VA up to 3000 VA or 30 amps
- Coil face terminations over 3000 VA or 30 amps.
- All terminal blocks utilize a combination slot/Phillips #6 screw with a SEMS washer.
- Coil face terminations utilize a 1/4 - 20 UNC x 0.50" screw and a spring lock washer.
- 10 standard voltage groups
- 50/60 Hz (60 Hz on FS***ACP and FS***AR)
- CSA certified, UL listed, CE marked and RoHS compliant
- Rugged type 1 enclosure
- Primary and secondary ground screws
- Four wiring and accessory knockouts
- Custom sizes, ratings and styles available upon request