Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- BRAND: Hammond
- SKU: 2839288
- CONDITION: NEW
- MODEL: SH3T0150PB3K
HPS SH3T0150PB3K D16 SNTL-H 0Deg. 3PH 150kVA 600D-208Y/120V CU 60Hz 150C 3R
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 1250.0 lb
- Free shipping on orders over $20
- Payment methods:
- Returnable: Yes
- Unit of Measure: each
HPS Sentinel H Energy Efficient Harmonic Mitigating distribution transformers are rated for 600 volts and below. Typical applications of severe non-linear loading conditions include data centers, internet-service providers, telecom sites, call centers, broadcast centers, etc.
Energy efficient harmonic mitigating transformers with zero sequence flux cancellation technology, are specifically designed to treat the harmonics generated by computer equipment and other non-linear, power electronic loads.
Superior to K-rated and conventional transformers in reducing voltage distortion and power losses due to current harmonics created by single-phase, non-linear loads such as computer equipment.
Combining zero sequence flux cancellation with phase shifting treats 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, 15th, 17th and 19th, harmonics within its secondary windings.
HPS Part Number Prefixes include: S1EM
- Meets latest U.S. DOE 10 CFR Part 431 (effective Jan. 1, 2016) efficiency standards
- 60 Hz frequency
- Ratings from 15 to 1500 kVA three phase
- An extensive standard offer complimented by a wide variety of custom products available
- Copper and aluminum available
- Standard 150 deg C temperature rise and 220 deg C insulation class
- 10kV BIL on all 3 phase DOE 2016 product
- UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Custom sizes, ratings and styles available upon request