Add products to your shopping cart
Dongan Motor Drive Isolation Transformers are specifically designed to meet the requirements of SCR controlled variable speed motor drives. They are ruggedly constructed to withstand the high mechanical forces associated with SCR drive duty cycles. The double-wound construction isolates the line from most SCR generated voltage spikes and transient feedback. These transformers also assist in reducing some types of line transients that can cause SCR misfiring. Electrostatic shield between windings provides cleaner output voltage and helps to reduce spikes and transients.
- Vibration dampening pads provide quiet operation.
- Wall Mounting brackets are available for sizes11 kVA through 75 kVA.
- Ground studs provided for bonding compatibility with both metallic and nonmetallic conduit.
- Core and coil and nonstandard designs are available by consulting the factory or your Dongan Representative.
- 3 - 7.5 kVA are copper wound and equipped with a UL 200C insulation system and a 115C temperature rise. Windings connect to compression style terminals, eliminating the need to purchase additional connectors. NEMA Type 3R,ventilated, cabinet style, floor mount enclosure suitable for indoor or outdoor use. No extra rain shields required for outdoor use.