Add products to your shopping cart
Series FP12 Industrial Control Transformers. They are designed to comply with industrial and automotive specifications that require the control transformer to be mounted in a separate enclosure, remote from the main control panel. External or remote mounting of the Series FP12conserves critical panel mounting space and reduces internal control cabinet temperatures, which can be critical to the reliable operation of many solid-state, logic, and thermal control devices. All copper windings.
- NEMA 12 enclosure and encapsulated core and coil construction.
- 180C Insulation System and 115C Temperature Rise for long service in high ambient environments.
- Electrostatic Shield.
- 60 Hz except 380/575-120 which is 50/60 Hz.
- 50/60 Hz unit weights are approximately 20%higher than those shown.
- Primary and secondary leads are equipped with ring terminals for convenient connections.
- Regulation characteristics equal or exceed the highest industry standards.