Add products to your shopping cart
Series HL transformer's wiring compartments are completely filled with electrical grade silica and resin, leaving no access to the core and coil or other internal components. This feature also minimizes airspaces where combustible particulates and gases may accumulate. The transformer's lead length is sufficient to allow connection to customer provided explosion-proof boxes. Note: all unused leads must be insulated in accordance with all applicable codes and standards. Capacity range from .500 kVA to 25 kVA.
- Primary and secondary leads are approximately18 inches long.
- Available primary voltages include 120, 208,240, 277, 480, 600, 60 Hertz.
- Consult factory for desired voltage combinations and VA sizes not listed.
- Stainless steel enclosures are also available.
- Electrostatic shield provided on all units.