CMT533134S Harmonic Mitigating ? Transformers Three Phase 60 Hz 480 Delta Primary Volts 208Y/120 Secondary Volts
BRAND: ACME | MODEL: CMT533134S | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 884833
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
480 Delta Primary Volts - 208Y/120 Secondary Volts - Many of today's electronic devices are non-linear loads generating high levels of harmonic currents that are then fed back onto your distribution system. This waveform distortion results in overheating of motors and transformers, increased neutral currents and malfuntion/damage to other equipment on the line. Acme Electric introduces a line of Harmonic Mitigating Transformers that combine the technologies shown in our non-linear load (K-Factor) transformers. Where conventional K-Factor transformers "deal" with harmonics, containing them within the transformer and preventing them from going further upstream; Harmonic Mitigating Transformers eliminate harmonics by pitting them against themselves. This technology not only results in "cleaner power" but also provides the most energy efficient means to deal with harmonic problems.
- Unlike K-rated transformers, Harmonic Mitigating Transformers actually treat the triple harmonics in the secondary winding
- Reduce supply voltage flat topping caused by non linear loads
- Improve overall power factor of supply system
- Suitable for K-Factor loads
- Improved energy efficiency (Meet TP-1 at K-1 load)
- Copper conductor construction
|Out of Package Height (in)||29.900|
|Out of Package Width (in)||28.150|
|Out of Package Length/Depth (in)||22.370|
|Out of Package Weight (lbs)||600.000|
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|Menomonee Falls, WI||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Columbus Indiana||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Fort Worth, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Carrolton, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Houston, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|San Antonio, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Wooddale, IL||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Greensboro, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Norcross, GA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Portland, OR||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Canton, MA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|South Bend IN||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Santa Fe Springs, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Greensboro, NC||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
- Columbus Indiana
- Fort Worth, TX
- Carrolton, TX
- Houston, TX
- San Antonio, TX
- Wooddale, IL
- Greensboro, TX
- Norcross, GA
- Portland, OR
- Canton, MA
- South Bend IN
- Santa Fe Springs, CA
- Greensboro, NC
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
20% Restocking, shipping and handling fees may apply to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.