Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- BRAND: ACME
- SKU: 884833
- CONDITION: NEW
- MODEL: CMT533134S
CMT533134S Harmonic Mitigating ? Transformers Three Phase 60 Hz 480 Delta Primary Volts 208Y/120 Secondary Volts
- Typically ships in: 3 days
- Weight: 600.0 lb
- Free shipping on orders over $20
- Contiguous U.S. States
- Payment methods:
- Returnable: See conditions
- Unit of Measure: each
480 Delta Primary Volts - 208Y/120 Secondary Volts - Many of today's electronic devices are non-linear loads generating high levels of harmonic currents that are then fed back onto your distribution system. This waveform distortion results in overheating of motors and transformers, increased neutral currents and malfuntion/damage to other equipment on the line. Acme Electric introduces a line of Harmonic Mitigating Transformers that combine the technologies shown in our non-linear load (K-Factor) transformers. Where conventional K-Factor transformers "deal" with harmonics, containing them within the transformer and preventing them from going further upstream; Harmonic Mitigating Transformers eliminate harmonics by pitting them against themselves. This technology not only results in "cleaner power" but also provides the most energy efficient means to deal with harmonic problems.
- Unlike K-rated transformers, Harmonic Mitigating Transformers actually treat the triple harmonics in the secondary winding
- Reduce supply voltage flat topping caused by non linear loads
- Improve overall power factor of supply system
- Suitable for K-Factor loads
- Improved energy efficiency (Meet TP-1 at K-1 load)
- Copper conductor construction
|Out of Package Height (in)||29.900|
|Out of Package Width (in)||28.150|
|Out of Package Length/Depth (in)||22.370|
|Out of Package Weight (lbs)||600.000|
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
20% Restocking, shipping and handling fees may apply to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/